NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight cash homie. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Wow this Mebane news is horrible.

So the Seahawks lose Mebane, the 49ers lose Willis, the Cardinals lose Palmer...  Three totally irreplaceable players.  Don't know if the NFC is going to meet expectations this season.

I've been confident that the Hawks were going to bring it together and dominate down the stretch but I don't feel that way now.  We're officially behind the 8 ball.

Straight cash homie

Had his first sig Jordan's. I saw the tail end of Jerry career. Randy is the best WR I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Was the first and only kid in my school with the gold Moss alternate.

Kids was lookin at me with the :x and :nthat: at the same time.

The Chad Pennington sighting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Would have been cool if they would have interviewed Jason Williams.

Peyton need to call his *** up. Need to see him on the field and getting some more yards and TDs.

the guy that was crying at the end of the 30 for 30

it was Randy, Bobbie Howard and Sam Singleton (dude who still lives in Rand) who said he regrets not being smarter and using his chances basically

Yea that was sad to watch him break down at the end.

I agree a follow up show on his adult life and NFL career would be sick.

Last edited:
I rewatched the Lions and Dolphins game.

Brent Grimes played the best coverage in recent memory on Calvin.

Ndamukong Suh was the best player on the field by far.

Why hell was Joe Philbin calling timeouts on that last drive?

On the play before the game winning touchdown Dion freaking Jordan guarded Calvin Johnson in man coverage and broke up a touchdown pass. I don't know if it was great coverage or Calvin just didn't fight for the ball but that was nuts.

The throw on the game winner is top 5 this year. It was a got damn dart.

Dolphins were putting up 30 a game for 5 straight games until they came to Detroit. If it wasn't for a drive that started the Detroit 5 yard line they wouldn't have scored more than 9 points.

All this ooohing and ahhhing over the Packers and they got washed by the Saitns.

They beat up a team that gave up 50+ points the week before so its not like they broke the mold.

"But but but but nobody wins in New Orleans" except the team they played the following week and was a .500 team.

Aaron Rodgers is a beast but Green Bay still hasn't beaten a team with a winning record. They have lost to every team they have played with a winning record by double digits.

Last edited:
The packers played 3 decent teams on the road and got washed in all 3 of those games.

Green Bay can dominate and look great in Lambeau. That won't surprise me. Their going to have to win some road games of relevance though come January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom