NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down, they're still 7-3, :lol:

Everyone gets smacked from time to time.

Green Bay kicked Chicago's *** last week, and I still felt the Bears shouldn't have allowed that many points...but at least they came in the game with a losing record...

Philadelphia came in 7-2, looking to get a 1 game lead over Dallas in the division, and stunk up the joint...not forgiveable imo, a win is a win, a loss is a loss...but getting destroyed?...nah, I can't feel optimistic about that...this team played like trash...and I say that as a very loyal Eagles fan, I just speak bluntly about it when this team plays like garbage..:smh:

I get it, but it's not like you get 2 losses for getting manhandled.

It was just a perfect storm of **** for Philly this week, :lol:

Running into an extremely hot GB, w/ an awful secondary and having Sanchez @ QB.

I felt the same way after UCLA got smashed by Oregon this year in college football
....that ish is demoralizing

cowboys haven't gotten smashed this year. ....

I get it, but it's not like you get 2 losses for getting manhandled.

It was just a perfect storm of **** for Philly this week, :lol:

Running into an extremely hot GB, w/ an awful secondary and having Sanchez @ QB.

Nobody is debating it like it counts as 2 losses for getting destroyed. I'm just saying this team came in the game with no sense of urgency, a lack of execution, horrible effort, and being outcoached..

I'm not making excuses for them, they got their ***** kicked..plain and simple, just feel like this isn't how you show the rest of the league you are an elite team IF that's what you want people to believe...

Bruh, I truly don't give a View media item 1263577. No matter how many ******* paragraphs you write, I'm going to use that one for a long time. You say it doesn't bother you but only reason NT knows about it is because you brought it up.

So you can say whatever, all the generic jokes. It doesn't bother me at all because you don't know me. But we all know you. You get "sonned" by a Cowboy fan every day. At least to me, that's View media item 1263583 hilarious.

I don't write down things people said in 2008

View media item 1263593

10372889_820972631282760_1246288012079490479_o.jpg

I wouldn't go off overall pass yards allowed. Pats have been up big in recent games so opposing offenses are forced to abandon the run and constantly chuck it. That = misleading numbers. When it happens...the coaching staff wants the backfield to keep everything in front of them and the conservative **** shows up (like I said before, almost to a fault).

I'm not sure if the stats hold up, but I think their secondary is playing a lot better after Browner was implemented into the lineup. Revis is Revis. Even with Chandler Jones out, they've came up with a few creative schemes to pressure QB's by having alternate LB's blitzing.

Biggest weakness on that side right now is their run defense and an inordinate amount of penalties that haven't cost them...yet. Bill also switches everything up vs. mobile QB's and I think it seriously tweaks him out. :lol:

I think the Packers game has all the makings of a shootout. They're gonna get theirs at home.

Best way to judge a Belichick defense is if they're getting off the field on 3rd/4th downs and holding opponents to FG's in the red zone. We'll see how they fare vs. the Colts tonight...
Ok I respect your stance and I shall analyze tonight.

Bruh, I truly don't give a View media item 1263577. No matter how many ******* paragraphs you write, I'm going to use that one for a long time. You say it doesn't bother you but only reason NT knows about it is because you brought it up.

So you can say whatever, all the generic jokes. It doesn't bother me at all because you don't know me. But we all know you. You get "sonned" by a Cowboy fan every day. At least to me, that's View media item 1263583 hilarious.

I don't write down things people said in 2008

View media item 1263593

I kinda feel sorry for the guy

I wouldn't go off overall pass yards allowed. Pats have been up big in recent games so opposing offenses are forced to abandon the run and constantly chuck it. That = misleading numbers. When it happens...the coaching staff wants the backfield to keep everything in front of them and the conservative **** shows up (like I said before, almost to a fault).

I'm not sure if the stats hold up, but I think their secondary is playing a lot better after Browner was implemented into the lineup. Revis is Revis. Even with Chandler Jones out, they've came up with a few creative schemes to pressure QB's by having alternate LB's blitzing.

Biggest weakness on that side right now is their run defense and an inordinate amount of penalties that haven't cost them...yet. Bill also switches everything up vs. mobile QB's and I think it seriously tweaks him out.
laugh.gif

I think the Packers game has all the makings of a shootout. They're gonna get theirs at home.

Best way to judge a Belichick defense is if they're getting off the field on 3rd/4th downs and holding opponents to FG's in the red zone. We'll see how they fare vs. the Colts tonight...
Ok I respect your stance and I shall analyze tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom