NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup dudes?

Woke up around 6pm. Whew that food poisoning is no joke. Still feel like crap but much better than earlier.

Lets go Colts!

Sup dudes?

Woke up around 6pm. Whew that food poisoning is no joke. Still feel like crap but much better than earlier.

Lets go Colts!

I had food poisoning back in 2008; man that was no joke, couldn't hold anything down and if I did it didn't end well :smh:

best case you can use it for a nice little never leave home vacation

I had food poisoning back in 2008; man that was no joke, couldn't hold anything down and if I did it didn't end well :smh:

Yea man I dont wish this on anyone. Sucks I drank water and couldnt even hold that down. Called out tomorrow too. Eff that lol

no joke for sure. what'd you eat?

Dominos for the Bellator MMA. Bad decision lol

Last edited:

Ate a Costco baked chicken that sat out for a few days in 2007, crapped and threw up at the same time and drinking shower water saved my life.

Ate a Costco baked chicken that sat out for a few days in 2007, crapped and threw up at the same time and drinking shower water saved my life.

Yeah I think mine came from a Target hot dog :smh:

I can't even tell you how bad it was; I missed like 3 straight days of work

Yeah I think mine came from a Target hot dog :smh:

I can't even tell you how bad it was; I missed like 3 straight days of work

Whoa three days, I only had one horrible night. Had me scared of chicken for a few weeks and never ate old **** again unless fridged. Sucks to hear you guys get it from food outside when this **** is suppose to be regulated.

Last edited:
Tom Brady' SNF image has been stalkerish for years, he needs to request to update that ****

Last edited:

It was the dressing or chicken.

Either way I was dying for like 2-3 days.

Lost like 5 LBs
laugh.gif
mean.gif
working in food service as a teen; you see some messed up stuff
mean.gif
never lied. haven't touch a golden corral in years because of the **** I saw there in hs 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom