NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think he'll be the main beneficiary? It's gotta be somebody other than Trent or else they'd be in trouble.

I think so. Hes been around enough to know the system and hes a speedy back.

We have no one else on the roster worth a damn and that includes #3 overall Trich.

Time for Herron to flourish.

Hoyer is on the 2nd year of a two year deal making $1.25 million

if he gets to free agency it's gonna cost the Browns a lot more
Whis and also the Texans are interested. I still think Hoyer is the short-term answer over Manziel. If you can get a high R2 pick, I'm letting "Johnny Football" go.

Time for Dan Herron to shine.
"Boom" is a good blocker, Luck will appreciate in pass pro.

just saw this in MMQB:

Ed Werder        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Edwerderespn Follow

As @LRiddickESPN said on #NFLInsiders, 26 NFL teams have a first-round OT on roster. #Panthers have zero OT drafted any round on team.
Let's make this clear, Carolina has done Cam no favors with pass protection or edge weapons.

6SiZf6N.gif

128 points in 4 home games....
in the first half . 
sick.gif
eek.gif

Gotta make a stat correction here:  Google wasn't showing the first 2 games of the season so I only counted up the last 4 home games.

5 total home games - 144 1st half points with the 16 vs the Jets that I missed.

Packers O is 29th in offensive plays run (Bucs, Titans, Raiders are the only teams with less).  Packers are 1st in points scored.

Last edited:
smh now bradshaw done for the year, when it rains it pours man... gotta make that call and sign ray rice :nerd:

Patriots vs Packers in 2 weeks :nerd: :pimp:

can't wait :pimp:

always a special time around my household when the pats and packers play.

whole fam are patriots fan besides me. pops never understood why I grew up rooting for the packers :lol: especially growing up in Mass during the Pats dynasty

Skins insider...

The Takeover ‏@TheNamelessGang 2h
2 hours ago

Hmmm there is talk in the building, that they may go back to Colt. RG3 turned people with his throwing team under bus. Tune in at 3.

Nothing official....yet.

@MyColtsAccount

Random fact: Andrew Luck has had a 100-yard rusher ONCE in his 45 NFL starts; Vick Ballard with 105 yards @HOU in 2012. 31 straight without.
11:51 PM - 16 Nov 2014

:x

Please help this man out!

wasn't just that play though. dude was DOMINATING the colts all game. blocking the piss out of them. and then that TD was just OD :lol:

I don't get how you watch the NFL but dont watch enough college football to know Trent Richardson was a beast at bama. It baffles me :lol:

But also it makes a lot of sense

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom