NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

322 attempts since Rodgers last home INT... in 2012.

@Chester McFloppy

Hasn't won a playoff game since 2012, either.

tongue.gif
Nice try.
[table][tr][th=""]Rk[/th][th=""]Year[/th][th=""]G#[/th][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Age[/th][th=""]Tm[/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]Opp[/th][th=""]Result[/th][th=""]GS[/th][th=""]Cmp[/th][th=""]Att[/th][th=""]Cmp%[/th][th=""]Yds[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]Int[/th][th=""]Rate[/th][th=""]Y/A[/th][th=""]AY/A[/th][th=""]Att[/th][th=""]Yds[/th][th=""]Y/A[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]Pts[/th][th=""]Sk[/th][th=""]Tkl[/th][th=""]Ast[/th][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]2012[/td][td]17[/td][td]2013-01-05[/td][td]29-034[/td][td]GNB[/td][td]  [/td][td]MIN[/td][td]W 24-10[/td][td]*[/td][td]23[/td][td]33[/td][td]69.70[/td][td]274[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]104.9[/td][td]8.30[/td][td]8.91[/td][td]2[/td][td]12[/td][td]6.00[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

@MyColtsAccount

Random fact: Andrew Luck has had a 100-yard rusher ONCE in his 45 NFL starts; Vick Ballard with 105 yards @HOU in 2012. 31 straight without.
11:51 PM - 16 Nov 2014

:x

Please help this man out!

That's because they don't even try to run the ball

@MyColtsAccount

Random fact: Andrew Luck has had a 100-yard rusher ONCE in his 45 NFL starts; Vick Ballard with 105 yards @HOU in 2012. 31 straight without.

Average team's rushing attempts this year: 268
Indianapolis Colt's rushing attempts this year: 272, good for 14th in the league

Only 44 fewer rushing attempts than the Seahawks this season.

BUT HEY, sounded good when you said it.

"J-Mac" matches his bro with a pick in prime time tonight off Big Ben. "D-Mac" is truly transforming into one of the best safeties in the entire league. At first I was a homer, now the evidence is clear. His play and the stats as a ball hawk playmaker.

@MyColtsAccount

Average team's rushing attempts this year: 268
Indianapolis Colt's rushing attempts this year: 272, good for 14th in the league

Only 44 fewer rushing attempts than the Seahawks this season.

BUT HEY, sounded good when you said it.

You are absolutely lying to yourself if you believe that is a balanced offense

@MyColtsAccount

sick.gif

smh man its frustrating to see us get dominated by the pats every year man, last night was bad though, really bad... tom brady didnt even play good and we still got our ***** handed to us... gronk is the most dominate player in the nfl, he is a monster man...

there is a difference between a balanced offense and an offense that can't be balanced due to lack of talent at a certain position

My dude Trent had 7 carries, for no yards. Vernon Davis had 4 yards rushing yesterday, on 1 carry.

Jonas Gray had 199 yards. More than Trent in the last 5 games total.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian McNally ‏@bmcnally14 34s
34 seconds ago

Jay Gruden is sticking with Robert Griffin III as his quarterback in San Francisco this weekend. "Will take each game for what it is..."

My dude jjs07 jjs07 breaking weights and squatting dump trucks over the current state of his football team.

:lol: Man, I'm numb to it all. They'll get their **** together....one day. Just don't know when. :lol:

Who would have thought that the Wizards could potentially be the city's best team? :lol:

*edit*

even w/ that 32 yard run, I'm willing to bet Trent finished the day with a 18/73 line... :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I wonder if RG3 is Grudens guy.

I wonder if he wants to move on.

I really think Jay is gonna let Griffin finish out the last 6 games no matter what. Next year, there will probably be an open QB competition between Cousins, Griffin, and McCoy. Depending on what happens in the 2015 season, we may very well be looking at the team drafting a QB in round 1 in 2016. The 2015 1st round pick has to be for the O-Line. There is no getting around it. If the team wants what's best for whoever is under center, they have to do their best to keep them upright. I hate...and I mean...HATE giving the Cowboys props, but their 1st round draft strategy over the past 3-4 years has been awesome. Your QB is only as good as his O-Line. Simple as that.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 7m7 minutes ago

I can’t say I’ve ever heard a head coach talk about his QB like Jay Gruden just did about RGIII. Very, very real stuff.

Rob Carlin ‏@RobCarlinCSN 10m10 minutes ago

Basically, Jay Gruden is telling his QB: Put up or shut up! Strong words from #******** coach.. #********Talk

The two guys I like on the coaching staff are Gruden and McVay. Gotta fix the rest, tho.

There's at least still hope and potential with RGIII. Going back to Colt won't really lead to anything. Griff just needs to figure it out before it's too late. Rough spot for Gruden though.

There's at least still hope and potential with RGIII. Going back to Colt won't really lead to anything. Griff just needs to figure it out before it's too late. Rough spot for Gruden though.

And that's the thing. Griffin has the highest upside of any of the other QBs on the roster. The season right now is a wash. It makes no sense to give Colt burn because he's not the answer...but the jury (somewhat) is still out on Griffin. Give him a chance to prove that he can play in this league. THings don't look good right now, but gotta go week-to-week and then re-evaluate at the end of the season.

I remember when Trent did this to Kurt Coleman, and everyone thought he would be the second coming of Ricky Williams

Speaking of bum @#$ Kurt Coleman

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom