beers i can think of right now.

liquor

vodka and cranberry juice

buchanans and pineapple juice

don julio tequila

patron tequila

corralejo tequila

liquor i can think of right now.

it just really depends on what i am feeling at the moment. too many drinks out there to stick to just a few.

just kidding fam. hope the jets knock off the pats 
smokin.gif
QB development?

You mean side arming interceptions?

Interesting.

Stafford only has 11 less career interceptions on Schaub while playing 5 less seasons.

QB development?

You mean side arming interceptions?

Interesting.

Stafford only has 11 less career interceptions on Schaub while playing 5 less seasons.

Matt Stafford just threw more passes in the last 3 years than any quarterback in NFL history

Nice try though

Last edited:
Stafford is a so so QB, I don't like the fact he's careless with the ball.

People get enamored with his stats because :

• dudes love Fantasy Football

• Megatron

Not sure what happened since 2011 but he got lazy with his mechanics and you could tell.
I obviously like his big arm, toughness, and leadership. But I don't like the lack of wins and playoff success. Schwartz got the scapegoat card and perhaps rightfully so, but the clock is ticking on Matty. Goes for Matt Ryan too, but that's another story/argument.

Matt Stafford is 26 years old and has been asked to carry his team from day one. He's literally been to throw the Lions out if mediocrity despite only having one NFL caliber weapon in his career.

To compare him to Schaub who had Andre Johnson and one of thr league's best running games is just stupid.

Stafford ain't had the option to be Matty or Andy or Tommy Checkdown.

Last time Stafford had another receiver outside of Megatron that was decent he turned in one of the greatest seasons in quarterbacking history.

Matt Stafford is 26 years old and has been asked to carry his team from day one. He's literally been to throw the Lions out if mediocrity despite only having one NFL caliber weapon in his career.

To compare him to Schaub who had Andre Johnson and one of thr league's best running games is just stupid.

Last time Stafford had another receiver outside of Megatron that was decent he turned in one of the greatest seasons in quarterbacking history.
Megatron or not, there's no question Stafford is better than Schaub in his prime and Dalton, now and forever.

:nerd:

like top 20?

and did you just put tom brady in a category with dalton and matt ryan? that disrespect :smh:

Last edited:
5000 yards 40 tds and took his team to playoffs for the first time in 20 years.

**** it's only been done a few times in history.

Yall keep poo pooing today's game but if it was that easy to do why has no one but first balad HOFers been able to do it outside of Stafford.

That wasn't a Derek Anderson flash in the pan.

Hell if Stafford doesn't get any better than he was last year just having above average players at the skill positions will help.

Last edited:

Yall keep poo pooing today's game but if it was that easy to do why has no one but first balad HOFers been able to do it outside of Stafford.

that was a strong *** season, no doubt. somewhat diminished by the fact that 2 other QBs hit 5K that year. but i hear you, it's not something done every season by many.

agreed that he's hitting his prime now. i'll be watching him intently this year

I've had to listen how Jay Cutler at 32 is some how going to have the light bulb come on because of Tressman but Stafford who just turned 26 is doomed to failure.

I'm just tired of the empty rhetoric.

Stafford has his flaws but let these folks tell it he's Trent Dilfer.

I've had to listen how Jay Cutler at 32 is some how going to have the light bulb come on because of Tressman but Stafford who just turned 26 is doomed to failure.

I'm just tired of the empty rhetoric.

Stafford has his flaws but let these folks tell it he's Trent Dilfer.
I'm waiting for someone to argue Cutler is better than Matty. I have a dissertation ready.

that was a strong *** season, no doubt. somewhat diminished by the fact that 2 other QBs hit 5K that year. but i hear you, it's not something done every season by many.

agreed that he's hitting his prime now. i'll be watching him intently this year

Dude was ******* 23 at the time to boot.

When Russell Wilson was 23 he was playing in the Rose Bowl.

Colin Kapernick was getting his *** handed to him by my brother in the Hawaii Bowl at 23.

Dude was ******* 23 at the time to boot.

When Russell Wilson was 23 he was playing in the Rose Bowl.

Colin Kapernick was getting his *** handed to him by my brother in the Hawaii Bowl at 23.
Hey, Kaep is my favorite player in the league. Hope he justifies the new contract.

Matt Schaub's peak is better than any Stafford season as of today.

Furure may hold another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom