Status
Not open for further replies.
Since that historic season.

49TD - 36Int

59 % completion rate

82 rating.

18 fumbles.

He's careless with the ball.

Perhaps the rumors of the franchise coddling him and him doing no wrong are true and that's one of the reasons for his decline.

Dude had 4fumbles in that snow game in Philly. He recovered all of them which skewed his fumbles

And actually his int rate his middle of the pack.

When you throw the ball more than any team in NFL history you are going to throw inceptions.

Stafford is too careless.

Ryan is too careful.

It comes down to preference, do you prefer the turnover or the 3 and out.

I'll take 3 and out over a interception.

You?
Stafford. I'm very harsh on Matty Checkdown. Similar to Rivers, he's had strong offensive squads in ATL. Losing to GB, losing to NYG embarrassingly.

JJ, are you getting a little nostalgic over Schaub?... dare i say, you possibly miss him?

Ryan : 94 games played
Stafford : 61 games played

Ryan : 3288 attempts
Stafford : 2497 attempts

Ryan : 63.7 completion
Stafford : 59.5 completion

Ryan : 153 TD - 77 INT
Stafford : 109 TD - 73 INT

So....?

Post the last 3 seasons im not holding bein ag 20 year old rookie on the worst team in NFL history against him

Last 3 years Stafford has thrown 4 more ints per season than Ryan despite throwing 67 more times a season on average

4 more picks in a season isnt great but you were making it sound like it was night and day

Last edited:
But why only the last 3 seasons?

Cause it helps your argument?

I gave you career numbers.

Ryan had played 33 more games and only throw 4 more pics.

If you want do just the last 2 seasons and remove Staffords record breaking season and I bet those numbers are gonna look wild.

Because Matt Stafford was the youngest quarterback in NFL history his first two years and was drafted by the worst team in NFL history.

When Matt Ryan was the age Matt Stafford was when he took his first NFL snap he was damn sophomore in college

But when he was cookin for 5K and 40 TDs there's no excuse?

Which he did 3 seasons ago when he was younger then what he is now.

"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way".

Man what?

23 is typically a quarterbacks rookie year so if someone cooks at that age its impressive.

20-22 dudes are usually still in college

Hell its like comparing Kobe and Kevin Garnett's careers after they had only been in the league 5 years.

You have to take age into account.

Last edited:
JJ Watt X SneakerPro

post-24396-Jay-Z-clapping-whew-gif-Imgur-HXZq.gif

That was kind of intense.

Last edited:
Tickets to see the Browns play us are $8 right now

Our second preseason game

I might end up going if Manziel starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back