NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franc you and I are literally the exact opposite type of fan. But I love your confidence and excitement

thanks man. what type of fan are you?

i love football man. im a broncos diehard but i keep it 100. i try to not be biased not just with the broncos but with any team or player in the nfl. i give props where due. sometimes i poke fun at teams or players but its all love in the end. my honest opinion on the broncos is that they should return to the superbowl this year. this team improved its weakest link from last season which was its defense. the additions of ward, talib, and ware will greatly improve the defense. roby was a good draft choice. key players that were injured on defense last year should be back healthy and ready to go. on offense the addition of sanders will help fill the void that decker left. the offense should fire on all cylinders again this year. my only concern is the lack of experience in the back field and how at times denver gets pass happy. in the nfl you have to have some kind of a running game. the o-line was a mess last year but nobody noticed until they ran into an elite defense. with that said if the team can stay healthy, there is no team in the nfl that should stop the broncos from winning the superbowl. but i know that championship are not won on paper, they are won on the field. as the saying goes, any given sunday. this is coming from a fan of football and not just a broncos fan. if this were the patriots, chargers, heck even the raiders i would be saying the same thing. i get nothing from not given props where due even if its a team i dont like or a rival. thats just me though. i have confidence in this team. the window is closing and they need to bring it home. as far as excitement, its like that every season for me. thats just the joy that football gives me. i have been excited these past few seasons and it didnt change when griese, plummer, cutler, orton or even tebow were qbs. i just approach every season with a positive attitude and trust that the team is on the path to contend and here we are today. heck, im in the lakers thread predicting the lakers winning 42 games this season :lol:  :smh: . will they? probably not. but hopefully like the broncos are now, maybe in a few years they can be back on the right track . i prefer to look at the glass half full than empty.

View media item 1119405

:lol: in all seriousness, i respect the glass half full mentality :pimp:

Franc paraphrase pls
love football.

not biased.

give props where due regardless of rival or player.

if healthy broncos should win superbowl.

im excited every season.

lakers winning 42 games.

i try to see glass half full.

Who the **** is gonna read that?
laugh.gif
 i was in the moment 
ohwell.gif

Franc you and I are literally the exact opposite type of fan. But I love your confidence and excitement

i love football man. im a broncos diehard but i keep it 100. i try to not be biased not just with the broncos but with any team or player in the nfl. i give props where due. sometimes i poke fun at teams or players but its all love in the end. my honest opinion on the broncos is that they should return to the superbowl this year. this team improved its weakest link from last season which was its defense. the additions of ward, talib, and ware will greatly improve the defense. roby was a good draft choice. key players that were injured on defense last year should be back healthy and ready to go. on offense the addition of sanders will help fill the void that decker left. the offense should fire on all cylinders again this year. my only concern is the lack of experience in the back field and how at times denver gets pass happy. in the nfl you have to have some kind of a running game. the o-line was a mess last year but nobody noticed until they ran into an elite defense. with that said if the team can stay healthy, there is no team in the nfl that should stop the broncos from winning the superbowl. but i know that championship are not won on paper, they are won on the field. as the saying goes, any given sunday. this is coming from a fan of football and not just a broncos fan. if this were the patriots, chargers, heck even the raiders i would be saying the same thing. i get nothing from not given props where due even if its a team i dont like or a rival. thats just me though. i have confidence in this team. the window is closing and they need to bring it home. as far as excitement, its like that every season for me. thats just the joy that football gives me. i have been excited these past few seasons and it didnt change when griese, plummer, cutler, orton or even tebow were qbs. i just approach every season with a positive attitude and trust that the team is on the path to contend and here we are today. heck, im in the lakers thread predicting the lakers winning 42 games this season 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
. will they? probably not. but hopefully like the broncos are now, maybe in a few years they can be back on the right track . i prefer to look at the glass half full than empty.

laugh.gif
in all seriousness, i respect the glass half full mentality
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

go jets 
nerd.gif

:lol:  i was in the moment :\

i love football man. im a broncos diehard but i keep it 100. i try to not be biased not just with the broncos but with any team or player in the nfl. i give props where due. sometimes i poke fun at teams or players but its all love in the end. my honest opinion on the broncos is that they should return to the superbowl this year. this team improved its weakest link from last season which was its defense. the additions of ward, talib, and ware will greatly improve the defense. roby was a good draft choice. key players that were injured on defense last year should be back healthy and ready to go. on offense the addition of sanders will help fill the void that decker left. the offense should fire on all cylinders again this year. my only concern is the lack of experience in the back field and how at times denver gets pass happy. in the nfl you have to have some kind of a running game. the o-line was a mess last year but nobody noticed until they ran into an elite defense. with that said if the team can stay healthy, there is no team in the nfl that should stop the broncos from winning the superbowl. but i know that championship are not won on paper, they are won on the field. as the saying goes, any given sunday. this is coming from a fan of football and not just a broncos fan. if this were the patriots, chargers, heck even the raiders i would be saying the same thing. i get nothing from not given props where due even if its a team i dont like or a rival. thats just me though. i have confidence in this team. the window is closing and they need to bring it home. as far as excitement, its like that every season for me. thats just the joy that football gives me. i have been excited these past few seasons and it didnt change when griese, plummer, cutler, orton or even tebow were qbs. i just approach every season with a positive attitude and trust that the team is on the path to contend and here we are today. heck, im in the lakers thread predicting the lakers winning 42 games this season :lol:  :smh: . will they? probably not. but hopefully like the broncos are now, maybe in a few years they can be back on the right track . i prefer to look at the glass half full than empty.

:lol: in all seriousness, i respect the glass half full mentality :pimp:

:smokin

go jets :nerd:

well not you're just setting yourself for disappoint TWICE between the broncos and jets

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 i was in the moment 
ohwell.gif

i love football man. im a broncos diehard but i keep it 100. i try to not be biased not just with the broncos but with any team or player in the nfl. i give props where due. sometimes i poke fun at teams or players but its all love in the end. my honest opinion on the broncos is that they should return to the superbowl this year. this team improved its weakest link from last season which was its defense. the additions of ward, talib, and ware will greatly improve the defense. roby was a good draft choice. key players that were injured on defense last year should be back healthy and ready to go. on offense the addition of sanders will help fill the void that decker left. the offense should fire on all cylinders again this year. my only concern is the lack of experience in the back field and how at times denver gets pass happy. in the nfl you have to have some kind of a running game. the o-line was a mess last year but nobody noticed until they ran into an elite defense. with that said if the team can stay healthy, there is no team in the nfl that should stop the broncos from winning the superbowl. but i know that championship are not won on paper, they are won on the field. as the saying goes, any given sunday. this is coming from a fan of football and not just a broncos fan. if this were the patriots, chargers, heck even the raiders i would be saying the same thing. i get nothing from not given props where due even if its a team i dont like or a rival. thats just me though. i have confidence in this team. the window is closing and they need to bring it home. as far as excitement, its like that every season for me. thats just the joy that football gives me. i have been excited these past few seasons and it didnt change when griese, plummer, cutler, orton or even tebow were qbs. i just approach every season with a positive attitude and trust that the team is on the path to contend and here we are today. heck, im in the lakers thread predicting the lakers winning 42 games this season 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
. will they? probably not. but hopefully like the broncos are now, maybe in a few years they can be back on the right track . i prefer to look at the glass half full than empty.
laugh.gif
in all seriousness, i respect the glass half full mentality
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

go jets 
nerd.gif
well not you're just setting yourself for disappoint TWICE between the broncos and jets
i think if vick starts they might be in the mix. if geno starts might as well give the division title to the pats in week 8 
mean.gif
 . bills gonna bill. the fins might be in the mix as well. that late season collapse last year should have them ready for this season. if not, pats will cakewalk to the playoffs if no major injury happens to them.

if we stay healthy, i like my shot against your broncos this year. but we all know injuries always happen, so comes down to who each team loses

Last edited:
Going to the niners/ravens today... interested in seeing how the rookies look in action

Football is back

:pimp:

preseason is cool because you get to see players who may contribute who you didn't expect much out of this year

And freaking use Gio more. I think they will though

Expecting Gio/Hill to get a lot of touches. Will be much more of a physical, running team than we were under Gruden. Expect the offense to be better under Hue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom