NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

@FO_ScottKacsmar  28m28 minutes ago

Wow, Seahawks had illegal 6-man wedge on onside kick. We all missed that. 
B79ydkTIQAAcnyL.jpg

nerd.gif
yet if a player who intercepted a ball with 5 minutes to go, chose to run down an empty side of the field instead of sliding, it would all be irrelevant.
True. 

Scott Kacsmar @FO_ScottKacsmar · 2h 2 hours ago
The 2012-14 Seahawks have held Rodgers, Brady, Peyton, Eli, Brees to 13.8 PPG (10-0). I mean, damn.

Scott Kacsmar @FO_ScottKacsmar · 2h 2 hours ago
And yeah I know "don't include Eli" but that 10-0 stat is the one you'll keep seeing and the 13.8 is the part that matters.

4 Sure fire HOFers, and a 2 time SB winner, less than 14 PPG in almost a full seasons worth of games, including playoffs.......

They haven't faced Ben yet, but will next season.

Baltimore Ravens defensive end Chris Canty said the New England Patriots are "habitual line-steppers" and that the use of underinflated footballs should be dealt with on the same level as players taking steroids or other banned substances.

"What I'm going to say about the deflating of the balls, to me there is no difference than performance-enhancing drugs. You are cheating at that point. You are getting a competitive advantage outside of the rulebook and there has to be some sort of consequences for that."

The Patriots are habitual line-steppers. If the allegations are true, then you are talking about attacking the integrity of our game and I have an issue with that.

- Chris Canty, Ravens DE

Canty disputed a CBS Sports report that the Ravens believe the kicking balls used in the Ravens' Jan. 10 playoff loss at New England were underinflated, and coach John Harbaugh said Wednesday that the Ravens "didn't notice anything" about the condition of Patriots' footballs used in that same game.

If it is proved that the Patriots intentionally underinflated footballs, Canty believes serious action needs to be taken.

"To me, the integrity of the game is the most important thing," Canty said. "You want to be successful as a player, but you want to think that you are doing things that are within the rules and that you are out there competing, and it's not, whether it is performance-enhancing drugs or deflated footballs that is out there aiding in your performance."

Patriots coach Bill Belichick said Thursday he was "shocked" when he was informed of the allegations that his team used balls that were deflated after they were inspected by officials before the game.
This is absolute GOLD coming from a player in the the Ravens organization. PURE gold, bruh. 
laugh.gif

So...whose turn is it next to stand on the soap box? 
laugh.gif
 Everyone gets a turn!

Odell Beckham was the #4 pick in the Pro Bowl Draft :pimp: :pimp:

Who saw that commercial with Jerry Rice where he says he's the greatest WR of all-time and the little kid says "wait, are you Odell Beckham Jr.?" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom