NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odell Beckham was the #4 pick in the Pro Bowl Draft :pimp: :pimp:

Who saw that commercial with Jerry Rice where he says he's the greatest WR of all-time and the little kid says "wait, are you Odell Beckham Jr.?" :lol:

that was actually KSteezy

got the Pro Bowl and Super Bowl mixed up

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even ksteezy unloosened those tight *** leathers for a second and made time to come in here to pile on the deflategate crisis.

That's when I knew this **** reached the masses.

Last edited:

yet if a player who is a TE mind you, just caught the ball it would all be irrelevant
Or if he just did his job and let Jordy catch the damn thing...

But still, conspiracy theories are more fun!
On special teams (I've been hearing all week on the radio) if the ball is kicked right to you like that you're supposed to make a play on it. If he'd let it dribble past him, could have been the same result.

If the Packers coaches told him not to field the ball no matter what, even when it's flying at his face, then it's bad coaching. They shouldn't have had him out there on the hands team if they had zero trust in his hands.

Last edited:
The final part of the game was a collection of bad coaching. I put more on them than the players

All the chatter of the deflating footballs has become silly at this point. Still can't see why people allowing the media to work them into a tizzy about this.

Last edited:
Justin Timberlake is still very relevant 11 years later, get it done.

I'd much prefer #DeflateGate to 17 separate player's stories about how their childhood and way they were brought up helped them prepare for a moment like the Super Bowl

Nah, I mean he will never be a part of another Super Bowl halftime show if we're being real :lol:

Funny thing is JT would be a great half time performer. Almost all demographics like him (IMO)

Nah, I mean he will never be a part of another Super Bowl halftime show if we're being real :lol:

I believe there were rumors that the NFL wanted him for last year's halftime show

I think JT is more opposed to doing it then the NFL would be to bringing him back, he doesn't answer questions about the last time to this day I believe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom