NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the **** is Marshawn Lynch getting fined taking money from his foundation?

How do you have any idea that changes the amount he would contribute?

People just talk to talk.
i think that money hes losing/seahawks losing could go to a much better place instead of the NFL to put up better goal posts....hes just being a goofball..he could pull off the same effect by just giving the bare minimum. i wish my mommy would pay my parking tickets everytime i didnt pay a meter..that money could buy me food later in the week..but hey hes big time..im not

Last edited:
im getting sick of the seahawks man..they are a good squad but let the chips fall where they may..they acting like they are a dynasty already. getting mad at sanders for sayin they aight...they are just aight..they arent dez bryant or megatron..just a few WR doing a good job for the team..doug baldwin, kearse..relax..next season yall will still be just aight again.

Agreed, especially since they're just the 2014 versions of Deion Branch, David Patten, and David Givens. Need to simmer down a bit and stop acting like they're anything more than replaceable pawns. Ol' 800 receiving yards WRs talking ****. :smh:

Honestly,what top 5 WR has had a hand in winning a Superbowl in the last 10-15 years? Not counting he who shall not be named

roll.gif
@ Jordy being top 5 pre-2011

Marshawn on why he doesn't talk to the media:

"I've never seen anybody win the game in the media. But at the same time, I understand what it could do for you, if you wanted to be someone who talks a lot. But that's not me.

"And I'm not as comfortable, especially at the position I play, making it about me. As a running back, it takes five offensive linemen, a tight end, a fullback and possibly two wide receivers, in order to make my job successful. But when I do interviews, most of the time it'll come back to me. There are only so many times I can say, 'I owe it to my offensive linemen,' or, 'The credit should go to my teammates,' before it becomes run down.

"This goes back even to Pop Warner. You'd have a good game and they'd want you to give a couple of quotes for the newspaper, and I would let my other teammates be the ones to talk. That's how it was in high school, too. At Cal, I'd have my cousin, Robert Jordan, and Justin Forsett do it.

"Football's just always been hella fun to me, not expressing myself in the media. I don't do it to get attention; I just do it 'cause I love that (expletive)."

"And I'm not as comfortable, especially at the position I play, making it about me. As a running back, it takes five offensive linemen, a tight end, a fullback and possibly two wide receivers, in order to make my job successful.

Hmmm...

Even if a Dez/Calvin type haven't WON a Super Bowl lately, they've been parts of getting their team to the game. Randy with the 18-0, Fitz doing work with Kurt, all of the Den WRs last year, TO with Philly, #88, etc.

The Seattle WRs just gotta catch their three-five passes a game, block for Beast Mode, shut up, and collect wins. And stop acting like the world is against you fools -- you were the preseason favorites and have been favored in every playoff game. For ***** sake. :lol:

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 37m37 minutes ago
Byron Maxwell says he (i.e. his agent) and the #Seahawks have started to talk about a contract extension #Eagles

:smokin

i think that money hes losing/seahawks losing could go to a much better place instead of the NFL to put up better goal posts....hes just being a goofball..he could pull off the same effect by just giving the bare minimum. i wish my mommy would pay my parking tickets everytime i didnt pay a meter..that money could buy me food later in the week..but hey hes big time..im not
Not what the fine money goes towards...

You know your priorities are out of whack when....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom