NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait till Lynch signs with a bum *** team next season and is irrelevant again like he was with the Bills. Nobody will care any more and he'll get what he asked for. His ish got old already...

I cant wait till Lynch signs with a bum *** team next season and is irrelevant again like he was with the Bills. Nobody will care any more and he'll get what he asked for. His ish got old already...

You mean like his first two seasons when he had 2151 rushing yards and 15 TDs in 28 games? When his QBs were Trent Edwards and J.P. Losman?

Yeah, he was definitely irrelevant.

You mean like his first two seasons when he had 2151 rushing yards and 15 TDs in 28 games? When his QBs were Trent Edwards and J.P. Losman?

Yeah, he was definitely irrelevant.
Who said he was trash player with the Bills? Those teams went nowhere and nobody cared about him.

I personally don't believe Blount schemed his way off the Steelers, but he certainly didn't wanna be here either. Playing behind one of the best backs in the league when you're already a proven RB in your own right, I can see why he wouldn't want to.

Steelers botched that from the beginning anyway imo.

You gonna be waiting until 2016 at the earliest.

don't get how people hate on marshawn
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
There is usually only certain demographic that has a problem with him.
Same demo that had a problem with Sherman's post-game rant vs. SF.

We know what it is.

So now tampering suspicions with Blount and the Pats?

mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word?

PLEASE link me to this. I wanna keep laughing.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/the-ot...eunite-with-bill-belichick-233502306-nfl.html

Lawd.
Thanks. Not as funny as I thought it would be, but the slant in this article is delicious. Oh LAWD indeed.

You know what, **** it. If this becomes another "thing", maybe it might enlighten people as to what these controversies are really about.

I was watching ESPN yesterday, and Michael Smith brought up something I had forgotten about. When the story broke about the Pats allegedly taping the Rams walk-through, it just so happened to be during the SB week vs. the Giants. He said Belichick had to spend 5 hours talking w/ Goodell the night before the game (had NOTHING to do w/ the result though...they got their *** beat fair & square). The paper later apologized for the story or something.

Bob Kraft should just give in already and turn full heel. Belichick already did it years ago.
laugh.gif
Just go ahead and embrace it.

twitter searches *the nfl players they tend to hate* x *thug* and/or ********

indifferent.gif
 yea I'm glad I played that card 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom