NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up. You better keep being nice to me until you know for sure we aren't picking Mariota.

@albyox: BREAKING: Jerome Bettis has been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame #Steelers #NFL #WPXI

The Bus :smokin

Bettis a HOF? 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

My dude Charles Haley better get his Hall of Fame nod tonight.

Long overdue.
mean.gif

The Rookie of the Year award is officially a ******* joke.

Bridgewater threw for 14 TD's and 12 INT's in 13 games......

OBJ was one of the best and most exciting players in the league. This **** makes nooo damn sense how there were enough fans to vote Teddy for ROY. This dude could go most places and go damn near unrecognizable. Nobody was even talking about him at all really all year, while Beckham turned into the definition of a superstar.

Really wreaks to me of the NFL trying to make a guy into the next great QB....who happens to be a clean cut dude heavily into Christianity.

And people call him the best rookie QB. :lol:

And Tim Brown needs to get in before all these other dudes.

Last edited:
The Rookie of the Year award is officially a ******* joke.

Bridgewater threw for 14 TD's and 12 INT's in 13 games......

OBJ was one of the best and most exciting players in the league. This **** makes nooo damn sense how there were enough fans to vote Teddy for ROY. This dude could go most places and go damn near unrecognizable. Nobody was even talking about him at all really all year, while Beckham turned into the definition of a superstar.

Really wreaks to me of the NFL trying to make a guy into the next great QB....who happens to be a clean cut dude heavily into Christianity.

And people call him the best rookie QB. :lol:

He was the best rookie QB.

Just goes to show what happens where youre BFFs with the media. How is Bettis in the HOF but Tim Brown isnt? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Bettis doesn't belong in the HOF. Good RB but not great.

People really thought Bridgewater was winning OROY?

Congrats to OBJ.

Well deserved,

He's gonna be a pain in this *** going up against him twice in the division.
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom