NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dre to the Pats... 

Do it Kraft 
nerd.gif

Schaub was nice for a few years, he always seemed like he was mentally soft though. Don't think I've ever seen a athlete look more depressed than him during that pick 6 fest. **** was funny and sad.

Last edited:
When I first got into fantasy football Matt Schaub was my guy.

Never could figure how he just couldn't throw all of a sudden.

Unless Andre can play RB, yall got bigger needs.

I'm sure Andre could overthrow Crabtree as well

When I first got into fantasy football Matt Schaub was my guy.

Never could figure how he just couldn't throw all of a sudden.

I dropped Hasselbeck and Kitna in 08 and picked up Schaub and Matt Ryan and flourished up until 2011. Conveniently the last time i enjoyed FF. :lol:

And Schaub fell off cause the fat **** Haynesworth rolled onto his foot and put him out of the rest of the season. Schaub still threw well during 2012-2013, but you could see him laboring as the season went on, ending up as the lifeless guy he is today

Last edited:
the pats head****** shaub and the texans a couple season back....texans 11-1 heading into that game. were not the same team after that game.

He was good in 2012 all the way up to the Thanksgiving game against Detroit. The MNF game against the Pats is when the wheels fell off.

Andre can come home, and bring his friends Gore, and Franklin with him.

Then we can draft him some new friends named Flowers, Perryman, Dorsett, and Gunter.

A reunion, of sorts. :lol: :pimp:

Baltimore is actually who I think gets Andre. Replace Torrey, winner, vet leadership, play opp Smitty, decent QB, coach, physical style. I say Balt is where he lands.

Andre can come home, and bring his friends Gore, and Franklin with him.

Then we can draft him some new friends named Flowers, Perryman, Dorsett, and Gunter.

A reunion, of sorts. :lol: :pimp:

No duke?

Miller/Gore is perfect.

I tried to use actual possibilities draft wise.

Flowers at 14.
Perryman Rd 2
Dorsett Rd 3
Gunter Rd 4-5

I "could" slide Walford in at 4, Gunter at 5, but thought that might be overdoing it.

Thing is, look, we truly could use every one of them.

Gore, #2 physical RB to share with Miller.
Dre, big target, Red Zone type guy for RT.
Franklin, perfect fit for hole at OG.

Flowers, insurance for Albert, cheaper too.
Perryman, starting MLB needed.
Dorsett, speed threat to replace Wallace.
Gunter, need depth at CB.

Duke, Walford, and Chickillo the only spots we have covered enough.

We'll likely get none of them, but funny to me how that entire 7 man group would help our current roster. Bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom