NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I care I'm not in this

thread to make buddies :lol:

Then why are you here?

Son why do you always quote me you still haven't learned your lesson yet?
Do me a favor and Worry about the $$$$ yall spend on players for poor production Comprende....

That poor production $ put the beat down on your new favorite team. With your Ron Jeremy coach *** :lol:

Lol says another raider fan yall always have the most money and end up with the top 3 pick with nothing to show for..troll on. :lol:

Well with all that cap room, the Eagles should be able to sign all of the MVP candidates.

Wait though, you laugh at the Eagles because we don't want to pay 12 million for a 27 year old RB. What's your defense of the Cowboys refusing to pay 27 year old Murray and him likely leaving? I'd love to hear this.

This is the second year with most cap money. Still completely clueless regardless of what Deion team you root for.

Eagles fans loved McCoy just 2 years ago now he dances too much. Dudes switch real quick. :lol: Better hope MM8 turns out to be great.

you're still not answering the question, how is this a bad trade for the Eagles?

Time will tell if is or not but right now **** don't look to good. Y'all lost one of the best RB's in the league for a dude that didn't even play last year. If Lesean was 29 it would make sense but he's 26. And this is all set up to hand the franchise MM8 right? A rookie who's unknown.

Last edited:
Wait though, you laugh at the Eagles because we don't want to pay 12 million for a 27 year old RB.

I'm laughing at the Eagles for putting all this blind faith in Chip Kelly and you clowns on here just eating it up.

Traded away 2 of the most explosive players in the league and you dudes are trying to justify it with all this pathetic rationale just like last year. LOL.

"McCoy was actually our 3rd best back last year..." LOL.

Isn't that saying a lot when yall spend the most money on top FAs and still wind up with a top draft pick every year though? :lol:

No we don't :lol:

We've been trying to get out of Cap Hell and now they are building through the draft. That's how you become a good team.

Time will tell if is or not but right now **** don't look to good. Y'all lost one of the best RB's in the league for a dude that didn't even play last year. If Lesean was 29 it would make sense but he's 26. And this all set up to hand the franchise MM8 right? A rookie who's unknown.

isn't every rookie unknown though?

if Chip is re-tooling and bringing in the players he wants for his team then next year could easily be a semi rebuild for the future

no one is expecting MM8 to win a SB as a rookie if that is the direction Chip goes

Can't take anything you say serious because you switched teams and act like you didn't. Be a man and admit it already

It always goes back to this... like CPs age or the love/hate debates of young Russell Wilson, the gift that keeps on giving.

Can we at least say Chip held him back? :nerd:

chip definitely incorporated sproles and polk a little more but Shady also had plenty of opportunities. He went down a lot more on first contact and tried to find holes that weren't there. Something looked off about him last season and I'm not sure if it was that preseason turf toe thingy

Time will tell if is or not but right now **** don't look to good. Y'all lost one of the best RB's in the league for a dude that didn't even play last year. If Lesean was 29 it would make sense but he's 26. And this all set up to hand the franchise MM8 right? A rookie who's unknown.

isn't every rookie unknown though?

if Chip is re-tooling and bringing in the players he wants for his team then next year could easily be a semi rebuild for the future

no one is expecting MM8 to win a SB as a rookie if that is the direction Chip goes

So y'all rebuilding now? Or semi? Ok. :lol:

Like I said time will tell. A lot of faith in a coach that hasn't done a damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom