Dez
DJax
ODB and Cruz
Megatron
KB
Marshall
Julio
Evans

with no overtop safeties named Kam and Earl lurking.
sick.gif

Philly fans are gonna find out real quick if hes worth that money.
sick.gif
sick.gif

with no overtop safeties named Kam and Earl lurking.
sick.gif
Supposedly the plan is to snatch up McCourty as well. And since they clearly have no regard for human life w/ all these M's they're throwing around + the market for safeties being weak + the SB winner "tax" = McCourty's getting cashed the **** out.

I'd like to see him stay, but **** man. Hard to turn down all that extra loot. 

Ndamukong Suh will sign with #Dolphins on Tuesday based off parameters around $114 million and $60 million guaranteed, per sources.
Per Chris Mortensen. Well, that's that.
Hory shet. $60M guaranteed.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

All this talk going on yet everything is quiet on the Darrelle Revis front, which usually means they got some **** cooking up. I'm convinced he's gonna see a STUPID, Godfather type deal from a desperate team out there. Doesn't necessarily mean he takes it.

Ndamukong Suh will sign with #Dolphins on Tuesday based off parameters around $114 million and $60 million guaranteed, per sources.

Per Chris Mortensen. Well, that's that.

Hory shet. $60M guaranteed.

:x :pimp:

All this talk going on yet everything is quiet on the Darrelle Revis front, which usually means they got some **** cooking up. I'm convinced he's gonna see a STUPID, Godfather type deal from a desperate team out there. Doesn't necessarily mean he takes it.

Raiders wanted to speak with him last year and he said no thanks :lol: I could see them getting desperate and trying again. And with him getting his ring who knows what they'll do to make a splash.

Rumors I heard about Revis is he was told to go get his market value and then he would return to the Pats a little lower then his offers and basically retire a Patriot

I forgot who it was but some NE reporter was on Philly talk radio saying that

@JaysonBraddock: The Eagles have set the parameters of a deal for Maxwell that consists of 6 years $63 million with $23.5 mil fully guaranteed. $13.5 year 1

Please let this Philly deal with Maxwell be real. Nnamdi part 2 all over again :smokin :smokin :smokin

Revis is most likely staying in NE unless NYJ just offers too much money to say no.

Rumors I heard about Revis is he was told to go get his market value and then he would return to the Pats a little lower then his offers and basically retire a Patriot

I forgot who it was but some NE reporter was on Philly talk radio saying that

Please let this be true :pimp:

Pats are supposedly trying to hammer out a Revis deal before Tuesday. If he doesn't resign before then they're saying it's like 7 other teams out there but it'll probably come down to Jets/Pats

@JasonLaCanfora: Bills went above and beyond for Shady McCoy. 5 yrs and 26.05 guaranteed w/$13.125 sign bonus. $40M total comp with $16M (!!) in year one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom