NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cash out Suh ...Raiders never had a chance wit dat State Tax
Yup if the Raiders gave Suh that same deal he would've been handing over a cool $2.5M a year straight to Jerry. 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Cash out Suh ...Raiders never had a chance wit dat State Tax
Very relevant detail.

B_ddjK4XEAADq8B.jpg:large

Highest state income tax in the nation vs. none.
sick.gif
He wasn't lying when he said he'll let his agent handle it...that's how you max out and get all dem M's boy.
pimp.gif

Suh also will get $60 million in first 3 years of 6-year contract, based on parameters set between #Dolphins and Suh's agent, Jimmy Sexton. 
Wonder if the first 3 years are fully guaranteed? Curious to see how they structured it.

Let's see how Maxwell plays with :

No earl up top
Kam down low
Sherm to the left

Y'all NT'ers got me feeling like Maxwell is on Cary Williams' level or something :lol:

Not gonna lie I am scared it might not work out, would've rather gone after McCourty. Hopefully we can still grab him.

Nah, Maxwell doesn't suck, but I am curious to see how he plays with Boykins and Jenkins instead of ET3 and Sherman

LeSean McCoy & #Bills agreed on a new 5-year deal, as @Jeff_McLane said. $16M first year with $26.5M gtd, $40M total, per @RosenhausSports  
aka that "LeSean doesn't know if he wants to play in Buffalo" BS was a leverage play.

$8M AAV is good for the team, but I'd like to see if they front-loaded his guaranteed $.

On that Maxwell deal...AAV would be win for him. And it might not be as bad as it looks for Philly if they structured it the right way.

Last edited:
Did the NFL ban Dark Visors only in special circumstances ?Seems like Kam the only one who wears em consistently..before u used to see em more often

Please let this Philly deal with Maxwell be real. Nnamdi part 2 all over again :smokin :smokin :smokin

We have signed other CBs to big deals before (Asante and Troy Vincent)

Nnamdi played 4 years at cal and 8 seasons with the raiders before coming to philly

Least maxwell is still young and doesn't have a ton of mileage there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom