NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gore to Philly

Eagles building that Dream Team again? :nerd:

How old is Frank Gore? Can't say Lesean was old at 26, but jump in excitement at signing Frank Gore at 31

Price difference?

I bet it isn't much of a price difference, did you see what Seattle gave Marshawn Lynch.

We saw what shady got from the bills..

“@JasonLaCanfora: Bills went above and beyond for Shady McCoy. 5 yrs and 26.05 guaranteed w/$13.125 sign bonus. $40M total comp with $16M (!!) in year one...”

You think gore gets anywhere close to that?

And as far as fit for gore:

“@evansilva: Pursuit of Ingram, signing of Gore indicates #Eagles becoming inside zone/power run O. 2014 version of Shady left too many yards on field.”

“@mortreport: Frank Gore is RB Chip Kelly has admired. Ideal for Eagles' inside zone run game. Still productive. Final 2 games in '14: 158 & 144 yds.”

“@JasonLaCanfora: Bills went above and beyond for Shady McCoy. 5 yrs and 26.05 guaranteed w/$13.125 sign bonus. $40M total comp with $16M (!!) in year one...”

Gore got $7.5 mill guaranteed

I wish there was a way to punish people for these BS stories. Folks can just say whatever and whether it's true or not the damage is done.

I agree.

What makes me mad was when Adam Schefter jumped into the fray just incase it did exist. None of these guys are held accountable. Regardless if it really existed or not, the damage has been done to DEz IMO. Sucks for DEz but good for the Cowboys.

“@Jeff_McLane: Source says Chargers won that one. MT @PhillySportsJD: According to @Jeff_McLane, Eagles pursuing Denver Broncos OL Orlando Franklin.”

Cowboys should have paid DEz instead of slapping him with the franchise tag

As a diehard DEz fan, I'm perfectly content with what the Cowboys are doing. The franchise tag allows the team to still get a long term deal done by July 15th. It's Dez's agents that haven't reached back to dallas dating all the way back to when he switched agents. The Cowboys of old would have already overspent on DEz mid season but they are playing things smart now. The only thing that worries me is Oakland offering two first rounders for DEz. Then the Cowboys would have to match that deal which I doubt they do.

Arizona looking to unload Andre Ellington for AP.

Arizona has a good chance of coming out of the NFC if this happens...

Gore got $7.5 mill guaranteed

Should've kept Shady at $11mil instead.

You do realize it's probably a 2 year deal for 10 mill, 7.5 guaranteed

5 mill per

Last edited:
Any raiders news? :lol:
Hope they don't get desperate and just throw the brinks truck at somebody at somebody who isn't worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom