NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
“@Jeff_McLane: Source says Chargers won that one. MT @PhillySportsJD: According to @Jeff_McLane, Eagles pursuing Denver Broncos OL Orlando Franklin.”

chill chip :smh:

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-t5bI.gif

Good lookin out Chip

What's the status of that tape?
Doesn't exist as Walmart confirmed this past week. We all got bamboozled by Mike Florio and Colin Cowherd
I wish there was a way to punish people for these BS stories. Folks can just say whatever and whether it's true or not the damage is done.
That trash *** TMZ wannabe site pumped the hell out of that story with the "5x worse than Ray Rice" bit.

And now Dez has to carry that **** around like it's another negative mark on his record when nothing came of it. Court of public opinion doesn't care about facts or context, just all the sensationalized BS. And it was clearly being manipulated by folks w/ a negative agenda that wanted to tarnish his name. It's a shame his image gets deflated while the media's credibility stays within range.

interested where Crabtree ends up, I know I am probably in the minority but I still think he can be a good WR in this league

Kenny Britt also could be a steal for someone IMO

Eh on Britt.
He always had the talent, just didn't have the drive IMHO. Injuries didn't help.

It's a little too late for him to be a difference maker.

But man, he really did have a chance to be big in this league. :smh:

Last edited:
Not much the FO could have done about Suh or Cobb they made their choices.

Rodney Hudson would be huge and at 25yrs old could be a piece for the next half decade at least.

Any decent MLB available? I'd literally take any one employed by the league last year over Miles Burris.

Feeling for Nick Roach doubt he'll play again.

Last edited:
“@EliotShorrParks: Who do #Eagles have an interest in pairing with Byron Maxwell? Green Bay #Packers Tramon Williams, per source.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom