NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manziel flipped the bird to the ******** bench.
laugh.gif

Getting all kinds of attention for all the wrong reasons.

Not a good look by Manziel.

ESPN gonna have a field day with this tomorrow.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The Browns are just a joke. Manziel will never be a NFL caliber starting QB. They should have learned after taking Brandon Weeden and taken someone that was more of a sure thing (Teddy)

I hope Manziel gets ****ig knocked the f out. Ha he's horrible at football, and he thinks he's the ****.

He is the classic a-- clown. Ryan Shazier will do his best to fulfill your wish. If James Harrison was still around it'd be a guarantee

Everyone who jumped all over me when I said Bortles was better than Manziel in the draft thread...

That's exactly why Manziel won't last in the NFL

There's nothing to watch on tv other than espn... But we all know what's going to be on there for god knows how long..

Preseason, Weeks 2/3.

Calm down.
Right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes are already writing Johnny's obituary off a few pre-season series.

I'll allow the reaction to the flags though. I HOPE it doesn't carry over to the regular season, but who the **** knows with these idiots in charge of the league. I think my hatred for Roger is at @dmxfury levels.

Hoyer is the starter of this team. Period.

There is no other way around it.

He is starting in Pittsburgh. Simple as that.

Last edited:
I was never high on Johnny

I want him to do well from a fan pov but bias aside I think his ceiling is avg at best

Right? :lol: :lol:

Dudes are already writing Johnny's obituary off a few pre-season series.

I'll allow the reaction to the flags though. I HOPE it doesn't carry over to the regular season, but who the **** knows with these idiots in charge of the league. I think my hatred for Roger is at @dmxfury
levels.

:D

I just love that it is known

I agree Hoyer should start week one. Not yet for J Football, it will happen but not this soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom