NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its a shock to me. use to AL throwing crazy money at Javon Walker's of the world
laugh.gif
embraced the change my man ....
i am
smokin.gif

last off-season, word on the streets was that Tampa Bay was winning....  as well as the Falcons 

while the losers included the Cowboys and Panthers 

how did that work out? 

true, but this is NT. We have convenient amnesia once the season starts and our predictions were dead wrong

Both of them watched the Super Bowl while fishing.

Carolina went 7-8-1.
30 teams watched the Superbowl from home... let's no play that game man 

Carolina and Dallas both hosted Playoff games, while the supposed winner of the 2014 off-season has the #1 pick in the 2015 draft 

The jimmies being rustled :lol:

Didnt know there was standings for that you caught up in your feelings get over it

[COLOR=#red]Calmly stating facts is Jimmies being rustled? Further proving my point...
"The Philadelphia Raiders" is something else you swung and missed on.
No relevance just letting you know another fact.
No one, including yourself, knows what you're talking about in that sentence nor do they take you seriously.
Maybe next time, It's been fun champ. I'm done, Aaron can make fun of you the rest of the day.[/COLOR]

last off-season, word on the streets was that Tampa Bay was winning....  as well as the Falcons 

how did that work out? 

true, but this is NT. We have convenient amnesia once the season starts and our predictions were dead wrong

[COLOR=#red]I'm pretty sure Buc Em took it dead on the chin when he got made fun of weekly. Was a good sport about it.[/COLOR]

@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
Bills are preparing their offer sheet so #Dolphins can’t match it RT @FTLJetFan21: @RapSheet Any word on Charles Clay

Ruh roh

[COLOR=#red]It's been expected. Love what Clay has done and can do but he isn't worth what the Bills are about to pay him.
Dion Sims is further along than where Clay was at his time and I've been a fan.
Don't mind this move at all.[/COLOR]

what were the numbers on Jeremy maclin's deal?

I'm just seeing on twitter that he got top 5 money

Last edited:

how did that work out? 

Truth. Dallas fans didn't even have them at 12-4.

can't believe a 1st rounder was offered :lol: :x

If you were offered a 1st rounder for Bradford...and you already have Sanchez on the roster as someone who can be a placeholder, you'd take the ******* pick.

Chip is soooooo full of **** :rofl:

1st round pick for Sam Bradford and you DON'T take it??? Yeaaaaaaaa

I think what they meant was Cleveland offered 1 of their 1st round picks to the Rams for Bradford, before he was traded to the Eagles.

Both of them watched the Super Bowl while fishing.

Carolina went 7-8-1.

30 teams watched the Superbowl from home... let's no play that game man 

Carolina and Dallas both hosted Playoff games, while the supposed winner of the 2014 off-season has the #1 pick in the 2015 draft 

How do you feel about these current moves? I know you weren't too thrilled with the Shady move, how you feeling now?

This is GOLD right here, A+ :lol:

I think what they meant was Cleveland offered 1 of their 1st round picks to the Rams for Bradford, before he was traded to the Eagles.

chip also said he was offered a first rounder for Bradford. Don't know how much truth there is to that, but by him announcing that makes him look like a fool :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom