NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

chester getting slow in his old age

EQPjTcm.gif

Tom Brady giving the Patriots equipment staff gifts isnt anything out of the ordinary

Players are expected to tip heavily to equipment staff

Last edited:
Dont you stay in Dallas??

Just do the right thing man... Let him cross over to the dark side.. Get him that 88

Congrats.. Gone be the best day of your life man.. Trust me [emoji]9994[/emoji]

Last edited:
@iLLoQuent aka DSK

RESPECT bro [emoji]9994[/emoji]

I'm catching your drift now lol.. We can move on..
It's all good man. I knew you were a real one after I @ you after the Superbowl and you came in here and responded. You didn't disappear for weeks like a few other **** boys.

And on a sidenote...I'm lowkey baffled any time I see a Cowboys fan join in on the Pats slander. Everyone else I sort of get...but y'all too??! When there's no rivalries between the teams or anything. You dudes should be able to relate to a lot of this dumb **** we see probably more than anyone else in the league. That's ****** up.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Sneakerpro lil' man
pimp.gif

Last edited:
On a lighter note. My son will be here in September. My little dude is due right around when football season starts.

I said I wouldn't raise my kids to be a Lions' fan but man fanatics had this sale and I couldn't help myself.

View media item 1524508
Lifetime of misery I'm setting him up for :smh:

He gonna watch ball with his pops man. There's zero misery in that. Remember that.

Here's to a healthy delivery for lil man and mama. :nthat:

On a lighter note. My son will be here in September. My little dude is due right around when football season starts.

I said I wouldn't raise my kids to be a Lions' fan but man fanatics had this sale and I couldn't help myself.

Lifetime of misery I'm setting him up for
mean.gif
Virgo & Lions fan? Lil man is destined for greatness.

Man **** the broncos.

peyton is dedicating this superbowl run to you.

:lol:

down to go. no horsehead needed. as i always tell maximus on here...i got no prob rocking the TB12 cape :pimp:

:smokin

havent been on NT much. miss this thread |I . broncos winning the superbowl this year. you heard it here first :nerd: . hope brady is suspended a year :smokin .

How when Derek is going to beat Denver in Oakland and @ Denver?

y u do dis :frown:

havent been on NT much. miss this thread |I . broncos winning the superbowl this year. you heard it here first :nerd: . hope brady is suspended a year :smokin .

yo...summit for that Den @ Oak game??? :nerd:

@Th3RealF0lkBlu3s
sb sb
what the hell is jumpman's new name?? :lol:

i think im going to oakland this year for this game :nerd:

@Th3RealF0lkBlu3s
sb sb

I already got my ticket for the game, I'll definitely meet up with anyone that shows up too.

:smokin

@Th3RealF0lkBlu3s
sb sb

I already got my ticket for the game, I'll definitely meet up with anyone that shows up too.

word. OAK probably the only place i won't rock my TB12 jersey. don't need it getting plastered with food and beer. i'll stick with a plain black t :lol:

sb sb :nerd:

i think im going to oakland for this game this year :nerd:

View media item 1524508
Lifetime of misery I'm setting him up for :smh:

congrats bruh

Dont you stay in Dallas??

Just do the right thing man... Let him cross over to the dark side.. Get him that 88

Congrats.. Gone be the best day of your life man.. Trust me [emoji]9994[/emoji]

or he can get him a jerry owner/gm gucci suit.

Why do people always bring up the evoque when arguing with stillin729 stillin729

Weird dudes with enough screen names to field an NBA squad have an odd fascination with me, I actually enjoy the Evoque jokes, some of them actually are pretty good but unfortunately I sold the Evoque like a year ago :lol:

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. congrats, there will come that day when you have to answer "daddy what was Detroit?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom