NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year with RG3 it was coaching and injury; not sure what this years excuse is but I'm sure there will be plenty

Man, i try to defend ESPN because they catch a lot of undeserving flack, but Ray Lewis gotta go.

His fake, deep sorrow about to cry act is the worst!

Id rather listen to Hugh Douglas

RIP RB
frown.gif

Man, i try to defend ESPN because they catch a lot of undeserving flack, but Ray Lewis gotta go.

His fake, deep sorrow about to cry act is the worst!

Id rather listen to Hugh Douglas

I can't stand listening to him. It's like every week he has to do that fake **** too.

I see Ray Lewis is trying to steal Warren Sapp's title of worst NFL analyst.

"His balls aren't welly thrown"

heading to the bar for a game against the raiders in norcal always has me a little on edge. it's like lose-lose. if you lose, you obviously get shredded and embarassed. if you win, you can't be a **** and talk **** to people because you're outnumbered 50:1 :lol:

Eh after the elite it doesn't really matter.

You can rank them how you please in that 5-15 range.
if thats so we really only have 4 elite

There can only be so many elite QBs before the meaning of the word is tainted.

RIP Bironas. Awesome kicker for a long time. I think he beat the Texans with like 7 or 8 field goals once

Last edited:

Wow, indeed. Rob Bironas if anyone is wondering.
what? the hell happened?

RIP
Metro Nashville Police said Bironas, 36, lost control on a curve in his 2009 GMC Yukon Denali and crashed after 11 p.m. less than a mile from home. Police said in a statement on the department website that his SUV was speeding when it went off the road and hit a line of trees before coming to a stop upside down in a culvert.
Bironas was taken to Vanderbilt University Medical Center where he was pronounced dead. Police said there was no evidence of alcohol or drugs at the scene.
RIP

(1-4 can be any order bc they are 4 great QB, cant lose.)

1. Rodgers
2. Manning
3. Brees
4. Brady
5. Rivers
6. Luck
7. Killa
8. Wilson
9. Roethlisberger
10. Kaep
11. Ryan
12. Culter
13. Stafford
14. Dalton
15. Flacco
16. Smith
17. Foles

Bortles will be good...soon as hes inserted he will pass Flacco, Smith, Ryan and Foles.

List is ******* trash.

Ryan is number 5 period, and cam def isn't number 7...actually from 5 to10 is comical

A NFL road team off a Loss has a higher winning % in their Next game in September more than any Month of the year .. 55%

List is ******* trash.

Ryan is number 5 period, and cam def isn't number 7...actually from 5 to10 is comical

Are you allowed to call a mans list trash followed by saying Matt Ryan is top 5?

Whats yall criteria on QB rankings?

Seems like yall go off wins and stats alone.

Thats like THEEEEE worst way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom