Not open for further replies.
Good first drive Big Phil 
pimp.gif

Woodhead hurt though 
mean.gif

Kirk will put up 300+ on that Philly defense. EASILY

you might be the biggest hater I have ever seen

you still never answered why the Eagles will never win a SB under Chip Kelly

The biggest hater? His style of play is a gimmick and is slowly being figured out. Nothing but respect for McCoy and Sproles but they'll be one and done again in the playoffs. Foles can't handle pressure, they don't have WRs and their defense is a joke.

You think Kirk won't put up 300 yards on Philly? That's like me saying, the Giants won't turn the ball over today.

Last edited:
The biggest hater? His style of play is a gimmick and is slowly being figured out. Nothing but respect for McCoy and Sproles but they'll be one and done again in the playoffs. Foles can't handle pressure, they don't have WRs and their defense is a joke.

You think Kirk won't put up 300 yards on Philly? That's like me saying, the Giants won't turn the ball over today.

you said ever not this year; they obviously have flaws

I don't think too many Philly fans are thinking SB this year

you said ever not this year; they obviously have flaws

I don't think too many Philly fans are thinking SB this year

A few things.

Hater would imply I am jealous of that team. I have no jealousy over any Philly team. I have seen my team go to four SBs and win three of them.
I don't think they'll win with Chip. He's too busy trying to run this gimmick offense. I wasn't sold on Chip in college, not sold on him in the NFL. He's only had one season so far and he looked good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom