NFL Divisional Weekend In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from the weekend....

-Props to the Packers. They played a more complete game. Defense couldn't get off the field when we needed and the offense didn't finish enough drives.

-Get some more help on the defensive side and we'll be alright next year.

-Didn't watch the Broncos game until this morning because I was sure we were going to get Manning vs. Brady again. Guess not. Peyton looked like he had nothing left in that arm.

-What do the Broncos do next? They basically put everything they had into this season.

-Props to Brady though. Down 14 twice and to be able to basically put the team on your back with no running game was something to watch.

-Seahawks vs. Patriots=Super Bowl.

Does anyone have that pic of Flacco using the Cool Grey XI's as a phone? I can't remember for the life of me which thread I saw that in.

Nice season Cowboys. My twitter and fb timelines were certainly full of salty boys fans... One even compared yesterday to the tuck rule and labeled it the 2nd worst call of all time. :lol: glad to see NT boys fans not going that route.

Neither QB choked the game away... Was nice to see great QB play out of both guys who were beat to ****.

Julius Peppers was a man possessed. Play of the game by far was the strip. DM was taking that to the house.

Seahawks have to play a bad game at some point at home,right?.... Right?

- I was soo glad to see the Cowgirls lose. They couldn't beat a gimped Rodgers. Bums :lol:
- That wasn't a catch Dez stop crine :lol:
- Didn't watch the Colts/Broncos but knew Colts was gonna take it. Luck is a problem.
- Even though I can't stand the Pats, I always give props to Brady for always having that chip on his shoulder. I would not mind seeing him win another one if he gets the chance. I always get **** for saying he's better than Peyton when it counts (playoff wins/rings). Now that Peytons one and done again, Guess I'm right :lol:
- Flacco balled out, much props to him
- I don't know if its cause the of the accident but Cam need to make those throws.
- Nobody gonna beat the Seahawks at home. Midas well write em in the SB now.

I know you dudes would rather talk about Ray Rice, Josh Gordon, Russell Wilson vs Andrew Luck, corny jokes from that Texans kid and that Evoque kid, asking CP what it was like growing up around Noah, Top 5 WR talk, 49ers vs. Seahawks, Chuck posting his new passing metric that his wife taught him, how bad the Thursday night games are even though you watch every week................, but sooner or later you're going to have to talk about the best team in the NFC: The Dallas Cowboys

LOL.

Dez was damn near in tears on the sidelines.

I agree with what Fraij said. Although, I would have liked to see Romo not hold on to the ball as he did on maybe 3 of those 4 sacks.

That fumble changed the game. Romo's knee injury really bothered him. **** look like it hurt.

You can't blame this loss on the refs. Cowboys shot themselves in the foot. They called a timeout that let that review come in that set it back to 3rd and 1...and then to run a pass play on that? Made no goddamn sense.

Congrats to the Packers and their fans, that was a well earned win and Rodgers gutted it out. I'd like to see them or Indy win it all.

Last edited:
I know you dudes would rather talk about Ray Rice, Josh Gordon, Russell Wilson vs Andrew Luck, corny jokes from that Texans kid and that Evoque kid, asking CP what it was like growing up around Noah, Top 5 WR talk, 49ers vs. Seahawks, Chuck posting his new passing metric that his wife taught him, how bad the Thursday night games are even though you watch every week................, but sooner or later you're going to have to talk about the best team in the NFC: The Dallas Cowboys

LOL.

Someone add a cat gif to this garbage and we're good.

Very impressed with NE coming back twice from that deficit. They didn't look good at times but somehow got the job done. Their defense looked much worse than I expected.

Denver was awful at home. Can't believe how bad they looked. Peyton, entire defense, WR's with the drops. It was just a terrible showing overall.

Like how Indy looked their last two games. If NE isn't playing their best, Indy has a great shot to win the upset. Their defense and run game has gotten better the last few weeks.

Dallas was okay. Not bad but not great. We hear about Romo and Murray being MVPs according to NT and some of ESPN but they couldn't beat GB's terrible defense? I expected more points than that and bigger numbers by Romo.

Aaron Rodgers was ridiculous. Guy couldn't even escape or run, he was moving like Peyton back there. Guy threw some lasers and got the job done.

Seattle did what was expected. Pounded on a bad team.

Cam had another awful game. Looked terrible in both playoff games this year. So many bad decisions.

Lol. Y'all been waiting all year for this one.

Go ahead an enjoy it.

Good game pack. Adams. Pep.

Last edited:
I think the Dez play was a catch

I'm a DC fan by the way

But I'm not going to complain about the call at all :lol:

I want anyone but Seattle to win it all but I think they will repeat

Lol. Y'all been waiting all year for this one.

Go ahead an enjoy it.

Good game pack. Adams. Pep.

It's not a football move if he's still going to the ground though. Then the ball bounces off the ground. It looked pretty clear to me.

Lol. Dudes so eager to throw salt on shoes wound.

Every post has him on the mind.

It's not a football move if he's still going to the ground though. Then the ball bounces off the ground. It looked pretty clear to me.

Not even being biased. But it looked like two steps and a dive to the pylon.

That's neither here nor there tho. We couldn't stop Rodgers and Adams the second half so we weren't winning anyway.

acwSF8g.gif

Reminds me of the tuck rule. Feels wrong, looks wrong, but call was right based off a questionable rule

Bigger call than the dez catch/drop. The terrible spot the red had at the end of the first half. That was a 6 maybe 10 point swing at the end of the half that was avoided cause the Cowboys timeout let them review it. Still think they review it anyway, but the timeout helped.

Didn't have the colts winning, but I'm not surprised. Everything else went as expected though.

Seattle still remains my only hope...

Last edited by a moderator:
cowboys were robbed in Wisconsin.

the reff'n so far in the playoffs have been embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom