NFL Divisional Weekend In Review...

Welker needs to just hang it up before he gets killed on the field

being phased out was probably the best thing that happened to him this year, that Sanders hit might have ended his life

View media item 1348043

Can only take hits like these for so long

welker2.gif

wes-welker-gets-laid-out-a.gif

WarpedPlayfulFlatfish.gif

welker-original-10-14-12.gif

Welker2.gif

what do you guys think is the deal with welker? seems like he's been phased out of the bronco offense. head issues? is he done?

sb sb

i think sanders took alot of his passes. i think welker is still decent to be on a team.

- The Colts basically manhandled the Broncos receivers like the Seahawks did in the Superbowl. I even think Vontae said they followed the same blueprint.

-Embarrassing performance by everyone not named CJ. Especially DT and Peyton.

-If theres one thing thats on point is Peyton's accuracy to compensate for his lack of arm strength now but that was even off yesterday.

- 9 One and Dones Peyton!? Retire

- Dez being GREEDY ruined that squad. Idc if that was a catch or not you secure it because the league is anal now. Fool should of just held onto the ball and not try to reach for the goal line. It was plenty of time left and the Cowboys would of scored regardless if they were at the 1.

- Cam gotta make better decisions but at the same time he has time and they need to surround him with young healthy players

-AR12 better man up and throw it Sherman's way if he has to. That was a ***** move he pulled in the reg season not even attempting his way.

-I cant believe Flacco balled like that to the very last second. That last interception I think the wind carried that a little further than he wanted to. Tory Smith and Jacoby James are clowns

How was Manning's post game conference? He looked dejected damn near the entire game. No fire that we're used to seeing with him. Just alone and almost recognizing that was it.

He handled himself pretty good. Stood up and said he didn't play good in that game and he said he's been inconsistent the last few weeks. That was the worse I've ever seen him play, his accuracy was all over the place. Might be time to hang it up.

someone post the .gif of welker getting absolutely lit up vs pittsburgh back in '08
laugh.gif
sick.gif
i think william let him go because he knew welker's all mushy up in the head sooner or later because he was a tough sonva***** and took lotta of shots like the ones that chester posted when he played for the pats. it was just matter of time it caught up
frown.gif
still one of my fav patriot. him and thomas was so damn automatic and telegraphic.

Obviously, the No-Call overshadows basically everything else about this weekend. But, Tom Brady's performance isn't get enough love man. I thought that was a legendary performance against a team that has had his number. Down 14 points twice, that go ahead drive and TD pass was just amazing :smokin

Obviously, the No-Call overshadows basically everything else about this weekend. But, Tom Brady's performance isn't get enough love man. I thought that was a legendary performance against a team that has had his number. Down 14 points twice, that go ahead drive and TD pass was just amazing :smokin

******* repped. thank you

******* repped. thank you
giphy.gif

that's not exactly caping...but nice try, brotha :lol:

you get a B+ for effort

Last edited:
- I was about to say Peyton looked completely finished, but a report came out that he had a quad tear in his plant leg, so those awful overthrows & underthrows make sense. Peyton's an all-time great, but he really does need an asterisk by a good amount of his playoff performances.

- **** the Colts.

- No Cowboys slander here, everybody already emptied multiple clips and rounds, plus, they were legally screwed. I will say karma always finds a way of correcting wrongs. Cowboy fans should not have anything to say after the Lions game last week. Everything worked itself out, even if it took longer than expected.

- Seahawks just need to finish the job next week and head back to the Super Bowl. Rodgers got beat up but dug deep to have a 180 second half. The Seahawks defense should only make life even more hell for him.

Back
Top Bottom