NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by just another pair

Originally Posted by chiefs84

Originally Posted by jayli

I assume you're talking about the blacked out vapors?  If so, you can make those yourself on iD now.

I haven't played with the vapor jet gloves yet, but will this Sun (I guess they're technically the vapor carbon gloves, since I got the silver ones).  I'm used to the magnigrip elite remixes, and I gotta say, the vapor jets feel weird and they're a pain in the ### to get on.  I basically got them for how they look, and figured they would perform the same

yeah i have the silver ones too and they are difficult to get on, and deffinatly seem a little tight on me. I have the first vapor jets and those are easy to get on and are not tight at all. But im hoping the more i use them, they will break in. I have used them a few times just throwing around and for me, they felt nice catching the ball and the grip seemed good
vapor carbons i wear in a Large, and they're so tight, vapor jets i have are much more comfortable.

yeah i regret not buying a size up now

yeah i have the silver ones too and they are difficult to get on, and deffinatly seem a little tight on me. I have the first vapor jets and those are easy to get on and are not tight at all. But im hoping the more i use them, they will break in. I have used them a few times just throwing around and for me, they felt nice catching the ball and the grip seemed good
vapor carbons i wear in a Large, and they're so tight, vapor jets i have are much more comfortable.

yeah i felt that way too, but i went to try on some XL's in the vapor jets and they gave me too much space. so i guess i just gotta break them in

yeah i felt that way too, but i went to try on some XL's in the vapor jets and they gave me too much space. so i guess i just gotta break them in

anyone know if the vapor cleats are gonna go on sale soon, like on eastbay or nike.com?
Try the Riverhead Nike Outlet. They had all black Vapors for $59.99. Not sure on the sizing though. They have had them for awhile so it might be kind of limited.

anyone know if the vapor cleats are gonna go on sale soon, like on eastbay or nike.com?
Try the Riverhead Nike Outlet. They had all black Vapors for $59.99. Not sure on the sizing though. They have had them for awhile so it might be kind of limited.

Originally Posted by langfor5

well I live in Georgia, so I might check some of the outlets areound here, but i didnt even think about the outlets so thanks

Originally Posted by langfor5

well I live in Georgia, so I might check some of the outlets areound here, but i didnt even think about the outlets so thanks

also check ebay, I always see vapors on there go for cheap.. o and i finally get to try out the volt vapors this upcoming weekend for a flag football event i got invited too, then ill use them on a daily basis when spring ball starts up for me

also check ebay, I always see vapors on there go for cheap.. o and i finally get to try out the volt vapors this upcoming weekend for a flag football event i got invited too, then ill use them on a daily basis when spring ball starts up for me

I'm looking for a new pair of cleats. The top laceloop on my Vapor Jet 4.2's just broke off. I only wore them for THREE flag football games! Cheap! I'm not able to return them for a voucher with Nike since they're past 2 years from the manufacturing date.

So I was wondering, does anyone on here have a review on the LT Superbads? I've been looking everywhere for one. I tried the search option and tried google. Even tried looking on NDC with no luck on a review. I know that a bunch of college and pro's rock 'em, but I guess I was looking for a "consumer review." Anyone rock a pair?

I'm looking for a new pair of cleats. The top laceloop on my Vapor Jet 4.2's just broke off. I only wore them for THREE flag football games! Cheap! I'm not able to return them for a voucher with Nike since they're past 2 years from the manufacturing date.

So I was wondering, does anyone on here have a review on the LT Superbads? I've been looking everywhere for one. I tried the search option and tried google. Even tried looking on NDC with no luck on a review. I know that a bunch of college and pro's rock 'em, but I guess I was looking for a "consumer review." Anyone rock a pair?

New TCU uniforms for 2011

http://angrytrey.blogspot...u-football-uniforms.html

2011%2BTCU%2BUniform%2B02.jpg

2011%2BTCU%2BUniform%2B01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom