NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

The 'Skittles shoes' got Lynch a $10,000.00 fine for violating the league's uniform policy.

New+Era+Pinstripe+Bowl+Rutgers+v+Iowa+State+0kE1vZae9wQl.jpg

New+Era+Pinstripe+Bowl+Rutgers+v+Iowa+State+m0ggb1lMW5ql.jpg

Bell+Helicopter+Armed+Forces+Bowl+BYU+v+Tulsa+1EPszavi7gOl.jpg

Bell+Helicopter+Armed+Forces+Bowl+BYU+v+Tulsa+xYMiRMA42_zl.jpg

Champs+Sports+Bowl+Florida+State+v+Notre+Dame+xTX6lw-1KcUl.jpg

Champs+Sports+Bowl+Florida+State+v+Notre+Dame+CGz6qYR7JIgl.jpg

Champs+Sports+Bowl+Florida+State+v+Notre+Dame+18d7qKp58qml.jpg

Military+Bowl+presented+Northop+Grumann+Toledo+28P644Protjl.jpg

MAACO+Bowl+Las+Vegas+Arizona+State+v+Boise+3F7QCCzH9Fjl.jpg

MAACO+Bowl+Las+Vegas+Arizona+State+v+Boise+_yMXK81gzS6l.jpg

MAACO+Bowl+Las+Vegas+Arizona+State+v+Boise+9cAN7DW1Kvql.jpg

MAACO+Bowl+Las+Vegas+Arizona+State+v+Boise+IdFTAiF611ul.jpg

MAACO+Bowl+Las+Vegas+Arizona+State+v+Boise+NZigqQIXuwel.jpg

sick.gif
in a good way

I will spend every hard earned $ to get a game worn Helmet Gloves Jersey & Cleats in my size

does anybody have the oregon gloves in a medium or is there a online store still selling them?

i shoulda pulled the trigger cause I cant find a medium anywhere

^
well thats a bummer

now I have to go through my connects to try and get a Medium from a player

The rose bowl gloves was actually a yellow instead of volt.....I kinda like those better

anybody know who is the head guy over at Nike Football?

or who is in charge of all the pro combat stuff at Nike?

Anyone seen Nike Gloves and or Jerseys/shirts/hoodies like the ones that replicated the actual jerseys from last years nat'l champ game for Oregon?  I am guessing they didn't make them if they aren't available at this point.  Kinda underwhelmed with the Rose Bowl Champion stuff
ohwell.gif

^^

i seen some on eastbay when they 1st got selected to play Auburn in the title

but that was awhile back

jayli has a pair of the volt/chrome gloves from last season if im not mistaken

Originally Posted by acekilla408

IF YOU ARE SELLING NEON SOCKS, I WILL PAY A PRETTY PENNY

lacrosseunlimited.com has a shipment for febuary $20. you can preorder them!! i would hurry though

Anyone know where to grab gameworn cleats other than ebay. I'd really like to grab the pair Ray Rice has been wearing these last few games with the chrome bottom. Anyone got any websites maybe?

Originally Posted by dustinnn

Anyone know where to grab gameworn cleats other than ebay. I'd really like to grab the pair Ray Rice has been wearing these last few games with the chrome bottom. Anyone got any websites maybe?

Ebay is the worst cause people boost prices

your best bet is getting in contact with someone that has connects with the team or ray rice

college is alot easier cause the equipment team, trainers, & players all are students and they are easier to get in contact and communicate with

so who has some connections at clemson to snag a pair of the orange vapor talon lows? ill just about pay any price

^

I had a homeboy/person I played against as a freshman in highschool who played saftey for Clemson but he left and is in the NFL now

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by dustinnn

Ebay is the worst cause people boost prices

your best bet is getting in contact with someone that has connects with the team or ray rice

college is alot easier cause the equipment team, trainers, & players all are students and they are easier to get in contact and communicate with
As someone who works for the Ravens ...... you aren't getting those cleats. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom