NFL/NCAA Feet: '11-'12 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

does anybody know when the next NikeID cleats are going to release and what they are going to be?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

These have been popping up at Nike outlets. I didnt see the mid top in a cleat version though

JORDAN-BCT-SPEED-LOW-622x392.jpg

Talked with Nike LiveHelp like last week...they're actually cheaper on NDC. $69.99 at the outlets and $50.97 on NDC and because of that, I picked 'em up. Was wondering if anyone has worn them or has a review on them. Only review/info I could find was the little bit on this thread and the ONE review on Nike.

[font=arial, sans-serif]
Pro Bowl players wearing new Nike shirts and Nike polos
[/font]
Noticed at the Senior Bowl everything was Nike as well. Don't know if that falls under the new Nike/NFL takeover or not. 

Would love to purchase those BCT lows for upcoming flag. Come on NDC, give me a free shipping code all ready, lol. 

Review: I believe a couple pages back someone mentioned they perform very well. Comparable to the Speed TD's but noticeably lighter.

Question: if they are 50.97 online will a Outlet price match that?

Senior Bowl hasn't been affiliated (jersey-wise) in the past, partly because Under Armour was the title sponsor up until last year. I wonder if they rolled it into part of the Nike deliverables, however.
From the small pictures I've seen, North jerseys look like Fresno State's homes with gradient numbers and sleeve stripes. Swoosh at the collar.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Has anyone balled in the Football Elites yet?

I just got mine on Monday.   I will be playing this weekend in them.  I have been wearing them with Nike Free Run 2's and they are very comfortable.  I am very interested to see if the ribs on the bottom of the socks provide the grip and the non-slip functionality that they are supposed to provide.  I will give an update on Sunday on how they work while playing football.  

wore mine last week to run routes. they felt pretty comfortable. i was running in my Jordan BCT's as well. Cleats are comfortable to me and are pretty light. Not as narrow and the vapors tho. the socks were good.. didnt really slip around much. Only thing after was that a small part on the bottom of my sock was a little frayed after about 2 hours of running routes.

09.jpg

*sigh* if only the early release football elites had the pro combat padding in them...

Originally Posted by cutthroat

I just got mine on Monday.   I will be playing this weekend in them.  I have been wearing them with Nike Free Run 2's and they are very comfortable.  I am very interested to see if the ribs on the bottom of the socks provide the grip and the non-slip functionality that they are supposed to provide.  I will give an update on Sunday on how they work while playing football.  

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

wore mine last week to run routes. they felt pretty comfortable. i was running in my Jordan BCT's as well. Cleats are comfortable to me and are pretty light. Not as narrow and the vapors tho. the socks were good.. didnt really slip around much. Only thing after was that a small part on the bottom of my sock was a little frayed after about 2 hours of running routes.

Thanks for the update...Was hoping these would have a bit more padding than their Basketball counterparts...might have to stick with the Basketball elites until ones with the Pro Combat Padding comes out.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

Thanks for the update...Was hoping these would have a bit more padding than their Basketball counterparts...might have to stick with the Basketball elites until ones with the Pro Combat Padding comes out.
No problem on the update.  I actually like that they dont have padding.  The padding on the basketball elites dulls the feel of the my feet to the cleat and the ground.  I like that the football elites dont have the padding so that I can feel the ground and the cleats more.  It is kinda like the difference between wearing a condom or not as to the different feeling that my feet get.  I guess it is a personal preference.
What is the pro combat padding pertaining to the football elite socks?  Are they making the football elite socks with padding in the future?

Whoa, those team-specific gloves/cleats are sick.  It's going to be really interesting to see what Nike comes up with next season!

When I was at WHQ a couple of months ago all they could talk about was the NFL. I have a good feeling this is only going to be the beginning. If they make those team specific gloves to the public, you can count me in for a pair.

bd716269e02410503c8e632c8ea373d7b8fb15dd_r.jpg

Who knows anything about these socks?  They dont seem to be the Nike Basketball Elites or the Football Elite versions either.  The photo is from a photo album on the Nike Football's Facebook page and the rest of the album is full of pictures of the red/black Nike Performance Football Crew Socks. What socks are these?

Who knows anything about these socks?  They dont seem to be the Nike Basketball Elites or the Football Elite versions either.  The photo is from a photo album on the Nike Football's Facebook page and the rest of the album is full of pictures of the red/black Nike Performance Football Crew Socks. What socks are these?

Link?

Those look like the breast cancer awareness socks

I have the Oregon Volt socks and they are the exact same

Those socks was on that Lacrosse website not to long ago

Link?
https://www.facebook.com/...2.57460905720&type=1
Here is the link to the entire album.  The last picture is the pink socks.  It was a Nike 7-on-7 football event at the Nike Campus.  I thought the socks were the breast cancer awareness counterparts to the Nike volts socks, however, what are the type of socks?  What are they called?

yeah they're directed toward the breast cancer awareness/dedicated to line nike pushed earlier in the year during the football season. i have a pair and on the inside it says "dedicated to"

Back
Top Bottom