NFL/NCAA Feet: '12-'13 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc. Vol. Nike is back in the NFL!

When Oregon wears the uniforms and shoes with the color "volt", is that only for special games?

Was snooping Eastbay and saw USC, LSU, FSU, OSU cleats.... :wow:

Says not available when you try to select though.....

Eastbay rep clear this up

and im sure NDC will have these as well

long as they DONT release the bowl game cleats ill be fine

and those Navy cleats are a must!!!

Was snooping Eastbay and saw USC, LSU, FSU, OSU cleats.... :wow:

Says not available when you try to select though.....

Eastbay rep clear this up
and im sure NDC will have these as well
long as they DONT release the bowl game cleats ill be fine
and those Navy cleats are a must!!!

They should be able to be added to cart now. Quantities are VERY limited: http://bit.ly/WiunNj

EastbayRep - Ryan

Pride and joy of my Oregon collection. anyone that knows me, knows that any of the Oregon Support Our Troops gear means a lot to be me, being in the Air Force, Have wanted one of these since I first seen them in 2010

Size 9 through 11 on Eastbay. I had no clue they were gonna release these too! However, even being an FSU fan, I have no idea why I would actually get these other than to display them.

Megatron line

The hoody is sick

Eastbay Rep are you getting the hoody?

Last edited:
O$U uniforms for the Michigan game this weekend

we debuted (another 
mean.gif
) new helmet against BC this past Saturday

My question is, how much money does Nike have to pay Hasbro for the rights to use that logo and name? Oh and DSG's has 8 through 10.5 sizes in the USC and OSU Lunar Tr1's and the same in the white and green Oregons.

I WANT THOSE MEGATRON SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But im sure the price will be ridiculous :smh:

LL

@eastbay rep will you have the socks? and if so when?

Please check back with us for an update on if/when we will be receiving the socks. We are receiving other parts of the collection on 11/23/12 at 8 AM ET/ 7 AM CT. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

Eastbay Rep, will you have the Huarache Free Sheild "Megatrons" on 11/23 as well? I've already checked with NDC.

Thanks

Eastbay Rep, will you have the Huarache Free Sheild "Megatrons" on 11/23 as well? I've already checked with NDC.
Thanks
We are no longer receiving the shipment for this collection. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

i know this is the Nike football thread, but i figured one of you might be able to help me. i've been on a hunt for the AdiZero Rose's Michigan basketball players are wearing? Do any of you have any ideas where i could find them?

Any idea on the prices for the Megatron stuff ??

I NEED those gloves and socks in my life for football.

Back
Top Bottom