NFL/NCAA Feet: '12-'13 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc. Vol. Nike is back in the NFL!

^, yeah dude that sucks, I'll keep my eyes out for a size 11. I bought my size 9 the day they released, did you happen to get the FSU Lunar Tr1?

^, yeah dude that sucks, I'll keep my eyes out for a size 11. I bought my size 9 the day they released, did you happen to get the FSU Lunar Tr1?

Thanks I appreciate it, didnt want the trainers. Just the cleats. There ridiculous in person.

They had size 9.5 for FSU, USC and OSU on eastbay earlier. If they restock i'll be sure to post it on here. I check eastbay pretty regularly.

Michael Crabtree is wearing the same XX8-inspired cleats Andre Johnson wore last week, but in solid red with a white strap. I'm really interested to see what those actually are; they look slick.

EDIT: the Jordan twitter account tweeted a picture of Crabtree's cleats.

Last edited:
Michael Crabtree is wearing the same XX8-inspired cleats Andre Johnson wore last week, but in solid red with a white strap. I'm really interested to see what those actually are; they look slick.

ok, i dont like the XX8s, but these are sick

ok, i dont like the XX8s, but these are sick

damn things look better as a cleat then they do as a bball shoe.

Looks like Sam Shields borrowed Woodson's PE Super Fly cleats and also looks like CW's XX8 has the Zoom Alpha Talon plate attached to it.

Photos of the Vapor Fly Gloves from this weekend. It looks like the palm is some sort of chain print

Those are pretty damn sick. I don't know how Nike comes up year after year with new glove designs, although of course they release 1000's of shoes a year.

Back
Top Bottom