NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

Also look like an Oregon color way is going to drop in the 5.0's
    [h3]Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Oregon[/h3]
    Apple Green/White
    Style# 621936-301
    $105

With college football season right around the corner, I feel like this thread should be really poppin right now. Here's some new uniforms:

Fresno State's All-Blacks

Baylor will be rockin shiny gold new helmets

South Alabama with some NICE new jerseys

Apparently all of the big adidas schools are going with the "Stretch Mark" jerseys this year

And...Miami of Ohio...
mean.gif

The stretch marks are hideous. I know they are trying to do a trademark like Nike's Flywire collar but it really looks stupid.

The stretch marks are hideous. I know they are trying to do a trademark like Nike's Flywire collar but it really looks stupid.
Ehh, not emulating the flywire but more of the sublimated mesh, they have been doing on nike basketball, and oregon football jerseys, it honestly is a better sweat wicking agent, but both nike pro combat and adidas techfit uniforms are comfy.

Notre Dame "Shamrock Series" TechFit Uniforms (Will be worn October 5 (My birthday
wink.gif
) at Cowboy AT&T Stadium against Oklahoma State)

Iowa State 1920s inspired throwback uniforms (Will be worn in the annual "Cy-Hawk Series" on September 14 against Iowa.

South Carolina going with a more "Classic" theme in 2013-14.
Alternate Nebraska uniform to be worn against UCLA on Sept. 14

I'm sorry if this is common knowledge or something but why does it say "gamecocks" on the carolina jersey

My carbon fly 2s are separating from the sole should I file a claim with nike to get a new pair?How long does the process take to get your shoes back?

My carbon fly 2s are separating from the sole should I file a claim with nike to get a new pair? How long does the process take to get your shoes back?

I would def file a claim with Nike as long as the shoe is in decent shape and isn't beat to :x you should be fine. I just sent back my Lunar Super Bad's back because the inner mesh bootie had ripped and from the time I sent the shoes off to when I got my voucher back it took maybe 3 weeks.

They look so clean, let us know how they feel! They look great man!
Finally have an update on these. After about 2 weeks playing in them they're the most comfortable cleats I've ever worn. Break in time was about 2 days (4 hours worth of practice) and they feel great. Ankle support is definitely there and I have yet to roll it. The strap definitely makes the shoe fit better too. CJ81 > Vapor carbons > vapor talons & also they've creased a little but still look pretty new

New nameplates for BYU

Along with a nice throwback

School Edition Alpha Pro TD for Oregon State

New look for the Sooners

Color schedule for the Ducks

2013-2014 Baylor Bears
2013-2014 Memphis Tigers

Read on how the BYU players HATED those nameplates the coach came up with and now they're just gonna wear em for HC instead of all season.

2013-2014 Texas Longhorns
2013-2014 Georgia Bulldogs
2013-2014 Cal Golden Bears
2013-2014 Oregon State Beavers
2013-2014 Fresno State Bulldogs
2013-2014 Appalachian State Mountaineers

Anyone noticing that some of the NFL teams went away from the two-tone collars and then others (like Buffalo) went away from the flywire collars? Curious why they changed them so quickly, but I do prefer the look of the more traditional collars myself.

Back
Top Bottom