NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

So I posted a jersey in the wrong thread. No need to cry about it
laugh.gif

Anyone noticing that some of the NFL teams went away from the two-tone collars and then others (like Buffalo) went away from the flywire collars? Curious why they changed them so quickly, but I do prefer the look of the more traditional collars myself.

I think cause the NFL & Nike caught so much flack about those collars last year teams just was like we need to make it one color or the color of the jersey

I havent notice any teams tossing the fly wire on the collar tho

but im glad teams got rid of that Navy sailor type collar

I think cause the NFL & Nike caught so much flack about those collars last year teams just was like we need to make it one color or the color of the jersey

Yea I saw this watching the Ravens game the other day. Ravens completely got rid of both the two tone and the flywire.

Thought it was funny because I remember this time last year, fans were saying how much they hated the flywire collars, and now everyone is mad that they're doing away with them :lol:
People just don't like change I guess (or having slightly outdated jerseys maybe)

Having an all solid collar really is a much cleaner look though.
Makes me think that Nike is going to try and make slight modifications every year (ala soccer kits) in order to sell more merchandise.

Last edited:

Buffalo Bills.

Those mothers are sick, not as quite as good as the Lunar Tr1 release but still really nice.

It wasn't hard for me but I did it in the morning around 11 pm est. won first try. Paid 7.80 shipping to Canada

Yeah strange to see that but maybe JB is just prepping him a PE to wear and its not ready yet. On the other hand, Peterson is wearing JB socks and some cleated what looks to be Diamond Furys.

Back
Top Bottom