NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

Do know what number this player is but Defensive linemen for the Arizona Cardinals seems to be wearing some Deion PE's , they look real dope.

Dockett rocking those custom joints

Pat Pete in a more GR-esque colorway

BTW, Earl changed shoes at the 1/2...

@K23J Could you give me more info on how those surplus sales work, specifically Oregon? Want to participate in their surplus sale after this season ends.

@K23J
Could you give me more info on how those surplus sales work, specifically Oregon? Want to participate in their surplus sale after this season ends.
They announced it, then you show up and buy stuff. That's all. Best place to figure out when it is is to surf the schools' athletic forums.

They announced it, then you show up and buy stuff. That's all. Best place to figure out when it is is to surf the schools' athletic forums.
Researched this and I agree this is the best way. Forums! Most say that what they sell is trash anyways, but I've heard plenty of stories of diamonds in the rough. May have to wade through 25 pairs of size 17 Air Pegasus, but it could be worth it for the one big hit.

Sup, Anybody has tried the new vapor fly gloves? I was wondering how they fit, I usually wear Superbad but for some kind of reason I thought that I read somewhere that they fit snug. Thanks

Sup, Anybody has tried the new vapor fly gloves? I was wondering how they fit, I usually wear Superbad but for some kind of reason I thought that I read somewhere that they fit snug. Thanks

They are very snug and they take a bit to break in with that Hyperfuse back. But they are really, really grippy and are comfortable and ventilated so I would say they are a win. Vapor Jet 2.0's still feel better though IMO

^ That is from the Nike Baseball department.

Metal cleat base. Special soles for the All-Star game and now the World Series.

^ That is from the Nike Baseball department.

Metal cleat base. Special soles for the All-Star game and now the World Series.
You sure? Can't really tell from that angle since the bottom is idriscent , looks molded but I know where you're coming from, baseball express just but a World Series cleat with that chrome bottom.

Those are metal cleats. They are from the new Huarache Pro Baseball cleat which I believe will be a GR.

Yeah I've tried em. They are pretty snug...tighter than the Superbads.  Check out the review I did on YouTube.  Just search "I know football vapor fly review" on youtube.

You sure? Can't really tell from that angle since the bottom is idriscent , looks molded but I know where you're coming from, baseball express just but a World Series cleat with that chrome bottom.
You can tell by the cleat pattern its a baseball cleat.  Not football or soccer.

MP23 and mrinkredibul : thanks for your answers. I was playing with superbads 2.0 last season, I might stick to them then. I'll check out the review though!

Yeah I've tried em. They are pretty snug...tighter than the Superbads.  Check out the review I did on YouTube.  Just search "I know football vapor fly review" on youtube.

Wait, you're the guy from the I Know Football reviews? Your videos are dope and very informative.

Definitely snug. Go one size up
I wouldn't say one size up for everyone.  It depends on how thin/fat your fingers are in relation to their length.  They are meant to be snug like every glove should.  If you have thicker fingers, then go one size.  If you watch my vid, I'm wearing my normal size.

Back
Top Bottom