NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

Anybody know if the CJ cleats were produced in a size 13 (for GR)? I've been looking on many websites (ndc, eastbay, dsg) and 12 seems to be the max.

I went to the 3 sites you posted and 2 of the 3 have size 13s...

Last edited:
I was talking about the black/chrome cw and good looking, i just saw them on DSG (i guess it's a restock)

is it just me or have a few college teams started to wear those?? I could've sworn I seen it earlier in the USC vs. Cal game
Totally possible.  Approximately 64 test helmets went out.  I know some high schools got them and somehow I ended up on the lucky list.  The helmet I have is not final though.  They are collecting feedback and modifying.

Vapor Speed D's, Far right and The Carbon Fly's of course, both of them.
Sorry I'm confused…I cannot see the picture really but Vapor Speeds are not out yet.  Do you mean Speeds, Super Speeds, Vapor Pros, Alpha Speeds? No such cleat as Vapor Speeds exist for purchase yet.  I agree The Carbon Flys are cool.  Those look like the Carbon Fly 2s.

Sorry I'm confused…I cannot see the picture really but Vapor Speeds are not out yet.  Do you mean Speeds, Super Speeds, Vapor Pros, Alpha Speeds? No such cleat as Vapor Speeds exist for purchase yet.  I agree The Carbon Flys are cool.  Those look like the Carbon Fly 2s.
I was fortunate enough to sample a pair this year for our team. They are scheduled for a summer '14 release date. Nike is kinda running out of ideas but the innovative technology is still there, Vapor Carbon Fly's being renamed to Vapor Carbon Fly 2's for example.

I was fortunate enough to sample a pair this year for our team. They are scheduled for a summer '14 release date. Nike is kinda running out of ideas but the innovative technology is still there, Vapor Carbon Fly's being renamed to Vapor Carbon Fly 2's for example.
That's awesome bro. Could you take a clearer picture of them? I figure they would be a lot like the Vapor Pros, Super Speeds, etc. The Vapor Carbon Elites are coming out and I'm hoping they use zoom air still like the Carbon Flys.  The only difference for the 2s this year were the insoles.  Had the same insole as the Talons with the zoom air of the first ones. This makes it a more responsive cleat with additional cushioning. 

View media item 649121 Just a quick pic of another pair I forgot to include. Our school colors on the Alpha Speed D's. baseball7 baseball7 The CJ81's run .5 size small so due to that the show itself was a bit more narrow than others. The fit felt like the super speeds, just snug and comfortable. They were surprisingly light and responsive for a mid.

I know this will be a matter of opinion but which football cleats are the most comfortable. I started a flag football season and Im in my 2nd game this week. I am a bigger guy also so I don't know if that will matter.

I know this will be a matter of opinion but which football cleats are the most comfortable. I started a flag football season and Im in my 2nd game this week. I am a bigger guy also so I don't know if that will matter.
In my opinion, something with a lot of cushioning.  In my opinion UA Highlight MCs (or anything with the 4d molded foam from UA, Nike Alpha Pros, and Nike Superbads have some of the most cushioning I have tested.  Adidas crazyquicks arent too bad either. Stay away from speed cleats if you feel you are a bigger guy.  They tend to sacrifice cushioning for responsiveness.

Right now I have 2 pairs of cleats. A old pair of Nike with the screw in cleats that need to be replaced and a pair of Fresno State issued SuperBads that I am going to try out this week. last week I wore my 11 yr old sons Nike Alpha Strike 3/4's. These are what my Superbads look like. Hope ill like them.

Right now I have 2 pairs of cleats. A old pair of Nike with the screw in cleats that need to be replaced and a pair of Fresno State issued SuperBads that I am going to try out this week. last week I wore my 11 yr old sons Nike Alpha Strike 3/4's. These are what my Superbads look like. Hope ill like them.
View media item 650210
Superbad II's are a good choice. I would suggest the Alpha Talons only because they are really comfortable.. The Lunar Superbad Pros are nice too.

Back
Top Bottom