NFL/NCAA FEET & GEAR: '15-'16 SEASONS FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT/CLEATS/GLOVES/JERSEYS ETC.

Does anyone know where I can find the all black untouchables in an 11.5?
I've looked everywhere online

In all reality how much bigger would a 12 be?
big enough to not fit if he wears an 11.5 
laugh.gif

You gotta try them on, to be honest. I'm usually a 9 and my size 9 untouchables were seriously tight/painful until they broke in. Some suggest going 1/2 size up, so it's not out of the question.

Do you have narrow or wide feet?
I'd assume probably not wide due to the size but just wondering.
And how long is the break in period?

This has already been posted in the Free Trainer 5.0 thread, but I felt it would be good to share it here as well. Nike has made college specfic colorways for the Free Trainer 5.0 V6 for certain programs, very similar to the Week Zero Pack that released last year. This year there seems that a much higher number of schools then in previous years that will be getting a special trainer. The Penn State Bookstore Twitter account says these will be releasing in their store on 8/12 at 8:00 am for the retail price of $110.

Texas

North Carolina

LSU

Tennessee

Kentucky

USC

Florida State

Georgia

Michigan State

Penn State

Ohio State

to add to the above post - Oregon has two color ways. Black / reflective and kelly green / reflective. Anyone have the new Trainers? Thoughts?

Follow up on sizing for Untouchables...I usually have to go a half size down in my cleats but got my regular shoe size, 9 and they fit perfectly. Break in time was maybe two games and a hard workout session.

View media item 1667697
NIKE WEEK ZERO TOMORROW GENTLEMEN[/quote

Penn State is an odd one to add, as well as Tennessee in the sense that these programs haven't been relevant in 10 years at least. But of course, I understand the UT one, since they just switched to Nike. Of the college shoes released, this is definitely the one that I am not that hyped about but of course still gonna get the FSU one.

Back
Top Bottom