NFL/NCAA FEET & GEAR: '15-'16 SEASONS FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT/CLEATS/GLOVES/JERSEYS ETC.

I thought that was the crossfir symbol?

What was wrong with the regular reebok symbol

Those are trash .. but its whatever if they pay me to wear em :lol:

Oh ok i was wondering if they differed besides the # of studs, then i read they were detachable.

Yeah we're playing on some well kept soccer fields so im assuming TD would be a better option?

I gotta play in some new baseball mcs cleats for this week until i can find some. (Flag football)

If you're playing in well maintained grass or fieldturf, TD all the way.

Is that lids team closeout legit? Was thinkin about ordering some alpha pro cleats $35 shipped

Thanks for the input

Finally got free time tonight away from work to try these on. Dont mind the socks but its w/e. Perfect fit, theyll get some run here soon

View media item 1715084

Maybe because Reebok isn't an authorized to show there Vector logo on their cleats they put that on instead...?

I also happened to notice that Eli is wearing Nike.

That is Reebok's new logo. They revealed that a while ago and left the old one for "Reebok Classics" only.

It'll be interesting to see if he can wear them with that huge logo, Jordan players can't even have the Jordan logo on their gear

Last edited:
That is Reebok's new logo. They revealed that a while ago and left the old one for "Reebok Classics" only.

It'll be interesting to see if he can wear them with that huge logo, Jordan players can't even have the Jordan logo on their gear

Thats a shame :smh:

Yeah im guess he'll have another pair thats blue and red prob with a less noticeable logo. Those other 2 in the pic appear to not have logos plastered on the side

Thats a shame
mean.gif

Yeah im guess he'll have another pair thats blue and red prob with a less noticeable logo. Those other 2 in the pic appear to not have logos plastered on the side
Yea you can see the blue/white, red/white pair in the back that he'll be allowed to wear in games. Logo ones are probably just for IG and brand recognition 

All of the "what are those" comments .. like no one has seen it the 20x before the next person says it

Maybe because Reebok isn't an authorized to show there Vector logo on their cleats they put that on instead...?

Both he and Peyton switched when Reebok stopped with football gear. Same for Roddy White (Under Armour).

Why not? They logo is on baseball cleats

This is exactly it, Reebok cannot show any logos on gloves or cleats in the league because they are not authorized and have not paid the league the money to showcase the logo. Only Nike, adidas, and UA are authorized and New Era for hats. Same reason why Jordan Brand can't showcase the Jumpman. Reebok of course can display the logo on baseball cleats because they are no restrictions in the MLB. Although the number of players who wear that near-defunct brand you can count on one hand....

Didn't even realize that. Now that you mention it that does look like a Nike TD plate, lol. I thought I remembered someone saying that Reebok doesn't work new technology design anymore and that they are only manufacturing their 'classics.'

Heads up if you have a Ross near you. . .
View media item 1715741

Looks like the Alpha Pro silhouette 

Alpha Speed/ Alpha Talon Tongue 

And the Alpha Speed/Vapor Pro Cleat plate 

Didn't even realize that. Now that you mention it that does look like a Nike TD plate, lol. I thought I remembered someone saying that Reebok doesn't work new technology design anymore and that they are only manufacturing their 'classics.'

Heads up if you have a Ross near you. . .
Yeah, I saw those pink joints last week, had to stop myself from buying them. I have no need. I bought 2 new pair last year that still haven't even been used

^, saw those but that shoe is super lame compared to Lunar TR1's, Hypercross, Free Trainer 5.0's, etc. The 3M is a nice touch though.

Nike has the new Vapor Knit gloves up, teams are FSU, Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, and of course two Oregon colors. They are different than the last ones they released last year for the College Playoff, i.e. the FSU ones are team colors in garnet/gold, while the ones last year released were white/garnet with the silvery overlays on the fingers.

Back
Top Bottom