NFL/NCAA FEET & GEAR: '15-'16 SEASONS FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT/CLEATS/GLOVES/JERSEYS ETC.

Yeah the first flyknit cleat that PSTB put up the pic of is the Vapor Ultimates. I tried those but didn't like them at all - the lacing needed one more eyelet added. As it was, the shoe would slip way too much at the heel, and they fixed that with the Untouchables.

I think Oregon has still been wearing their Mach Speed Template through the SC and Beavs game. At least according to the press release the new Untouchable template will be debuted by Oregon in their bowl game.

I mean at the end of the day, in its basic form it is still a uniform. There is only so much you can do with it. As long as they are getting lighter and less restrictive that is what I would be more concerned about.

Give me that new Untouchable template in the kelly green / yellow or the Stormtrooper look. :smokin

ahhh those

they was eBay awhile back no one budged on them and they eventually sold

some guy had a pair I didnt think nothing of it thinking maybe nike would release them down the line

should have hopped on it

EDIT:

found them

Nike Vapor 4.2 Untouchable

I remember seeing the eBay auctions a while back there was a hand full of them

thanks for reminding me now im about to go scoop a pair just for the collection... I like the look of these a lot would be dope in Oregon Apple Green or All White with black swoosh

View media item 1820078View media item 1820079View media item 1820080View media item 1820081View media item 1820082View media item 1820083View media item 1820084View media item 1820085

Last edited:
Damn, this joints look light as hell :pimp:

I went back to wearing my Jordan 3 cleats this pass football season... Too comfortable to pass up on :lol:

Now for the winter I gotta switch back to my Alpha Pros since its a turf field

ahhh those

they was eBay awhile back no one budged on them and they eventually sold

some guy had a pair I didnt think nothing of it thinking maybe nike would release them down the line

should have hopped on it

EDIT:

found them

Nike Vapor 4.2 Untouchable

I remember seeing the eBay auctions a while back there was a hand full of them

thanks for reminding me now im about to go scoop a pair just for the collection... I like the look of these a lot would be dope in Oregon Apple Green or All White with black swoosh

View media item 1820078View media item 1820079View media item 1820080View media item 1820081View media item 1820082View media item 1820083View media item 1820084View media item 1820085

Those are $$$. You find an 11 in those, hit my PM! I'll be on the lookout myself now.

Anyone seen what Navy is going to do for the Army game. I was on the UA sight and it what they have on there is any idea of what Navy is doing they are going to be sick.

First time seeing pictures of those up close. I stand corrected. I went back and watched the Combine and there was that pair along with the Combine specific pair that guys were wearing. Dope. I wonder why Nike didn't release those publicly and we only saw them at the Combine? Testing purposes? They do look super light weight.

Looking at those pics, they look more like sprint spikes with a football cleat bottom. I doubt that upper provides enough protection and lateral stability for real football playing. Just a guess though, hadn't seen those before either.

Looking at those pics, they look more like sprint spikes with a football cleat bottom. I doubt that upper provides enough protection and lateral stability for real football playing. Just a guess though, hadn't seen those before either.

Good point. Hard to tell without seeing the inside of the shoe. Just like using heavy amounts of glue for Flyknit to add stability the same could have been done to those cleats. I'll have to go back and watch the tape but did anyone see these worn outside of the 40?

Design wise I liked the first Untouchable more but I am a big fan of light cleats. If the U2's can provide a solid lock down with a 9.4 oz weight I will probably be solid especially if they come out with a special edition with a gold plated bottom. I will also wait to see if they make an 8.5 which I would have preferred in my original Untouchables.

Btw...great to see this thread injected with life again. My favorite thread on NT. Thanks for all that regularly contribute.

Nike Playoff Diamond Quest is starting to hit NDC.  I grabbed the MSU Sphere hoodie.

yeah I know a Oregon set is bound to pop up so im holding off :lol:

View media item 1822561

these look more like RB/LB/TE cleats to me

the new low top vapors are :smokin tho defiantly waiting to see those in the up coming bowl games im sure plenty of speed guys will have those on just from the look and it being a low top

according to Nike Football twitter there will be NO more releases of the current Untouchables which in my opinion Nike really dropped the ball because everyone in they momma wanted that all white pair and the diamond quest playoff pairs from the 4 school last year

Last edited:
Good point. Hard to tell without seeing the inside of the shoe. Just like using heavy amounts of glue for Flyknit to add stability the same could have been done to those cleats. I'll have to go back and watch the tape but did anyone see these worn outside of the 40?

Definitely were. Guy I saw with them on was doing 3 cone and 5-10-5.

Was just on facebook and seen my cousin is getting a pair of the Nike Untouchable 2s today

Nike has Lambo Aventador in Miami promoting the new football and gear and made a stop a St Thomas and Miami Central 2 of the top programs in the state/country my high school has a history of playing St Thomas in the state championship

If you dont know about St Thomas they go to state almost every year they are a private school so they can basi

cally recruit the best players in the area people like Michael Irvin went to school there and Cris Carter is a coach there

If you dont know about Central they are a public schools in the middle of the hood in North Miami and get some of rawest talent in the world. They are a running back machine... notable running backs like Willis McGahee to new star in the making Dalvin Cook

here is the vid of Nike surprising the school after practice

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/high-school/prep-broward/article48945755.html

Last edited:
Nike needs to go ahead and bring back the Magnigrip Elite gloves again.

Just give me a pair of these, please...

View media item 1822807

Definitely in agreement guys. I still have three pairs of the black/white Magnigrip Elites and the original Magnigrip in black/white with the Alpha Project dots on the strap but could always use more. Best-designed glove in the history of Nike IMO

I found and purchased 3 pair of the grey remixes from eBay earlier in the year and found a pair of the elite 2s pictured above also. I stay hawking ebay for pop ups :lol:

Can anybody tell me how the vapor speed cleats are compared to the vapor carbons? I need some new cleats and I'm not really tryna spend a lot right now. I have some old carbon Flys but the sole is coming off one of them now :frown:

Can anybody tell me how the vapor speed cleats are compared to the vapor carbons? I need some new cleats and I'm not really tryna spend a lot right now. I have some old carbon Flys but the sole is coming off one of them now :frown:

cop the Vapor Carbons 2014

break them in and they are very similar to the Vapor Fly Jets

or you can wait for the 2016 vapors in January and see how those fit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom