NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're officially kings of the north aehfhfhffifof
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mad-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
Joe Burrow retired??

They're definitely gonna try to wing it with Wentz or Briskets or some other bum for a year, go like 7-10 because the defense is too good, and not get a high enough pick to actually draft a good QB :lol: :smh:

I've been team pay the man from the jump, but was open to a trade if it could net pieces that could keep the team good. Don't see how either of those scenarios happen. Dumb front office.

Ain't nobody paying Lamar all that money AND giving up multiple picks. Especially not one of the teams that can draft a QB this draft.

Once Lamar gone Ravens can really commit to their plan of winning games 13-6 in 2023 now

People saying the Ravens want to win with their defense again. Their defense is good but Ray, Ed, Sizzle, ain't there no more. You not winning like that in this era anyway, you need a top 5-7 QB.

I don't get it. You draft a QB, he far exceeds expectations. Wins a MVP in his second year, wins 73% of his games but you don't wanna pay him.

They're definitely gonna try to wing it with Wentz or Briskets or some other bum for a year, go like 7-10 because the defense is too good, and not get a high enough pick to actually draft a good QB :lol: :smh:

I've been team pay the man from the jump, but was open to a trade if it could net pieces that could keep the team good. Don't see how either of those scenarios happen. Dumb front office.
And you know how management operates…Whatever they get back from a trade is being spent on defense and interior o line so they can run it up the gut :lol:

The plus side of all this is maybe they can clean house in a year or 2 and go with a whole different approach that’s up with the times…It’s been a solid model from jump but there’s a clear ceiling outside of Flacco getting hot and the league is changing so the Ravens gotta keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom