NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on down to Nashville Lamar. We got a Corp of receivers you can’t even name one of em but we do got a solid defense and a good RB.

Get Tannehill the f outta here

Jk that would mean management wants the team to actually get better and we know that’s not the case

Posted this in the MLB thread, but posting here for the NFL demographic. :lol: kinda nervous about it, but I'm done paying for the cable/streaming nonsense:

Anyone have experience with streaming boxes? I just bought a Tanggula Elite Series Max to no longer deal with sports jumping to different streaming services and YTTV dropping MLB.

My mom has something similar and it gets all the NBA games, so I'm thinking it should work for MLB, NFL, etc.

Posted this in the MLB thread, but posting here for the NFL demographic. :lol: kinda nervous about it, but I'm done paying for the cable/streaming nonsense:

Anyone have experience with streaming boxes? I just bought a Tanggula Elite Series Max to no longer deal with sports jumping to different streaming services and YTTV dropping MLB.

My mom has something similar and it gets all the NBA games, so I'm thinking it should work for MLB, NFL, etc.
I have IPTV and works great

The browns made the market hard to sign qbs
What bothers me is that the Browns gave so much to a QB surrounded in controversy who is basically .500 in his career. Talented yes but hasn’t accomplished anything of note.

Then you have Lamar who has no off the field issues whatsoever, a winner, accolades, marketable, exciting, etc. But he’s being treated as a pariah. He’s being punished for fighting the fight the NFLPA wanted Wilson and Rodgers to fight.

smh…journalism is dead man.. can’t even ask hard hitting questions anymore…

edit: reminds me of a local cowboys reporter tim mcmahon…he asked jerry if he would fire jerry the gm :lol:

the next season he was “reassigned” to mavericks games aka jerry made that call…

Last edited:
Stidham QB1 in Denver. Russ is dumb.

E5B6AF77-EFBB-4628-BB8F-E87C72B79B53.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom