NFL Predictions Vol. 2014

some BOLD predictions:

Jeff Tuel starts more games than EJ Manuel this year
Matt Shaub leads the Raiders to a second place finish in the AFC West, along with the revamped Raider defense
Eli doesn't lead the league in INTs this year
Brian Hoyer leads the Browns to a WC spot
Andrew Luck will be playing in the AFC Championship

Look at you. :pimp:

Ain't nothing bold in this thread but my mannerism....get the **** on with these huggies pull up predictions

I predict the older elite QBs will see a drop off neither will lead the league in yards or TDS

Also the Seahawks and the broncos won't be in the Super Bowl

One team from the NFC west gets in the playoff

Last edited:
Lions are making the playoffs baring injury to Stafford or Megatron.

49ers defense takes a step back

Cowboys win the NFC East

Jacksonville finishes at least. 500

Alex Smith makes the pro bowl and deserves it.

John mccown keeps flourishing

Jay Cutler leads the league in picks.

The thread title says NFL Predictions so why does everyone care if the predictions are bold or not?

typically this is a bold predictions thread every year...i didn't even notice the word bold was missing. i just assumed :lol:

Last edited:
So should I go bold or not? Bold predictions can't be used against the poster at a later date. Regular ones can

Bro just made NO sense. How the Hell is Luck taking Mannings spot, when you have Manning predicted to have almost the same IDENTICAL MVP season as last year?
laugh.gif
What I mean by this is Manning has a phenomenal regular season...THEN Luck beats him, and passes that torch to him, after the season. Make sense now?
Alex Smith makes the pro bowl and deserves it.
Not sure if he makes the Pro Bowl...but he is really underrated, that's for sure. (And yes I am a Chiefs fans, but some of you know I'm honest/real with my teams)
some BOLD predictions:

Matt Shaub leads the Raiders to a second place finish in the AFC West, along with the revamped Raider defense

Brian Hoyer leads the Browns to a WC spot
Damn, and people thought my predictions were bold...? Neither of these have a CHANCE in happening...(but, you did put "bold" in caps...so I get it.)

I'll predict the Giants to finish at the bottom of the NFC East and get a top 10 pick next year. Not sure how bold that is.

ATL scuffles on defense again and Mike Smith loses his job.

I actually love the Giants weapons on offense, I just think their offensive line and defense is going to be awful.

Plus I like the Eagles for another good season and the Skins for a bounceback year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom