NFL Predictions Vol. 2014

Cowboys will get a Wild Card spot and win in the wild card round and lose in the divisional round

NE vs GB in the Superbowl (NE wins)

Rams will win the division in a tiebreaker to SEA

Eagles and NYG won't make the playoffs

Bears will win the division this year

P4L

Gotta in the words of the great Woody Paige, "look at the schedule"

Last edited:
I just want the Raiders be over .500 before I'm dead
laugh.gif
THIS!
laugh.gif

I actually love the Giants weapons on offense, I just think their offensive line and defense is going to be awful.

Giants have the best defense in the division and were ranked 7th last season. Secondary, has improved. O line will be dead last probably.

Cowboys will get a Wild Card spot and win in the wild card round and lose in the divisional round

NE vs GB in the Superbowl (NE wins)

Rams will win the division in a tiebreaker to SEA

Eagles and NYG won't make the playoffs

Bears will win the division this year

:wow: VERY bold predictions. Cowboys getting in, Rams winning the division. :lol:

Andy Dalton wins a playoff game.

Impossible

Last edited:
Same thing I predict every year. Cowboys make it to the Superbowl.

Cowboys Chiefs Superbowl

on a serious note....

Steelers bounce back and win the division

OP is right, Maclin has a breakout year,

Nick foles will flourish

Chiefs will be trash

Peyton wins SB and does shmoney dance as he accepts his MVP award

Last edited:
Bucs and Skins are the two Wild Cards in the NFC. Browns and Steelers are the two Wild Cards in the AFC.

Saints
Seahawks
Eagles
Packers

Patriots
Broncos
Bengals
Colts

Last edited:
Why is everyone so hard on the Chiefs? That division still isn't profoundly difficult and they still have a lot of good players.

Just curious...I kind of see the same, but I'm surprised so many are certain they're going to take a dive this year.

3 playoff teams, the AFC champion, and an improving Raiders team? You just have real high expectations for what constitutes a good division I guess :lol:

No joke forgot about the Broncos. Stupid.

Regardless, they're still a good football team and should even play the Broncos tough. Even if they go 3-3 in divisional games, there still needs to be two wild card teams and as of right now they have just as good a chance as any team to get in the playoffs again.

Last edited:
BOLD predictions, eh? So I can't say things like Packers get eliminated by the 49ers since that's a certainty if it happens? Patriots win their XFL-level division? Crap like that?

Here we go:
*Houston wins more than 4 games
*Seahawks win at least 3 games in which Russell Wilson doesn't throw a touchdown
*Eagles make the NFCCG
*Aaron Donald DROY
*Bishop Sankey OROY
*Falcons finish fourth in the NFC South
*Matt Stafford will put up gaudy stats but not make the playoffs yet again, while Andrew Luck puts up reasonable stats and makes the playoffs with ease.
*Tom Brady wins MVP
*JJ Watt wins DPOY
*Chip Kelly wins COTY

Long time listener, first time caller here....

Here are my normal predictions:

AFC
Broncos
Colts
Patriots
Chargers
Chiefs
Browns

NFC
Packers
Seahawks
49ers
Saints
Bucs
Skins

The 49ers beat the Chargers in the SB.
^
That doubles as one of my bolds along with:

-RGIII Comeback Player of the year
-Dennis Allen gets fired midway thru season
-Rivers goes for 5000
-Falcons finish 3-13
-Bengals finish 6-10 or below

The Vikings could make some real noise....

Not ready to make a prediction on that yet though. The NFC just has so many teams that could make the playoffs.

Why is everyone so hard on the Chiefs? That division still isn't profoundly difficult and they still have a lot of good players.

Just curious...I kind of see the same, but I'm surprised so many are certain they're going to take a dive this year.
I think it is almost a certainty that they regress.  Last year, they played something like 6 backup quarterbacks in a row (could have been 8, cant remember).  They snuck up on teams and played a last place schedule.

Have you looked at their schedule this year?  Lets break it down.

-6 AFC West games.  Best case scenario, they win 4 games here.....but I realistically see them going going .500 here.  3-3 total here.

-4 NFC West games.  Best case scenario, they win 2 games here.....but I realistically see them winning 1 or none.  1-3 total here.

-4 AFC East games.  Best case scenario, they win all games aside from the Patriots game.....but its possible they slip up another game.  Confident saying 3-1 total here though.

-2 similar standings games against Pittsburgh and Tennessee.  I could maaaaybe see a potential sweep here, but I like Pittsburgh to beat them.  1-1 here.

That brings their season grand total to be 8-8.....which of course, is a serious step back from them going 11-5 against a last place schedule.  I see them Chiefs missing the playoffs.

Last edited:
BOLD predictions, eh? So I can't say things like Packers get eliminated by the 49ers since that's a certainty if it happens? Patriots win their XFL-level division? Crap like that?

Here we go:
*Houston wins more than 4 games
*Seahawks win at least 3 games in which Russell Wilson doesn't throw a touchdown
*Eagles make the NFCCG
*Aaron Donald DROY
*Bishop Sankey OROY
*Falcons finish fourth in the NFC South
*Matt Stafford will put up gaudy stats but not make the playoffs yet again, while Andrew Luck puts up reasonable stats and makes the playoffs with ease.
*Tom Brady wins MVP
*JJ Watt wins DPOY
*Chip Kelly wins COTY
One of these isnt bold at all.....but if I address it, a riot may ensue.

Long time listener, first time caller here....

Here are my normal predictions:

AFC
Broncos
Colts
Patriots
Chargers
Chiefs
Browns

NFC
Packers
Seahawks
49ers
Saints
Bucs
Skins

The 49ers beat the Chargers in the SB.
^
That doubles as one of my bolds along with:

-RGIII Comeback Player of the year
-Dennis Allen gets fired midway thru season
-Rivers goes for 5000
-Falcons finish 3-13
-Bengals finish 6-10 or below

You want to bet 100 bones and a box of Popeyes chicken on that falcon record ?

Bub

My predictions when it comes to teams making the playoffs..in no order

NFC

Hawks
Lions
Falcons
Saints
Niners

AFC
Broncos
Patriots
Bengals
Colts
Steelers
Chiefs

Last edited:
^So you are expecting him accept a bet that he would win if the Falcons finish with three wins, and you would win if the Falcons finish with one, two, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen or sixteen wins?

Good luck pal.

I don't think the Falcons are gonna be 3-13 bad. They should be about average unless last year wasn't a fluke.

Last edited:

I think it is almost a certainty that they regress.  Last year, they played something like 6 backup quarterbacks in a row (could have been 8, cant remember).  They snuck up on teams and played a last place schedule.

Have you looked at their schedule this year?  Lets break it down.

-6 AFC West games.  Best case scenario, they win 4 games here.....but I realistically see them going going .500 here.  3-3 total here.

-4 NFC West games.  Best case scenario, they win 2 games here.....but I realistically see them winning 1 or none.  1-3 total here.

-4 AFC East games.  Best case scenario, they win all games aside from the Patriots game.....but its possible they slip up another game.  Confident saying 3-1 total here though.

-2 similar standings games against Pittsburgh and Tennessee.  I could maaaaybe see a potential sweep here, but I like Pittsburgh to beat them.  1-1 here.

That brings their season grand total to be 8-8.....which of course, is a serious step back from them going 11-5 against a last place schedule.  I see them Chiefs missing the playoffs.

Well done. The NFC West will be extremely tough on them. 0-4 probably.

Back
Top Bottom