NFL Predictions Vol. 2014

same ol D from last year, same dynamic QB and a big boy on the outside that wears #13.

cant see the bottom from the top...playa

same ol D from last year, same dynamic QB and a big boy on the outside that wears #13.

cant see the bottom from the top...playa

Same ol trashy offense, same ol trashy secondary...lol @ big boy on the outside....like Trufant ain't gonna make him his *****.

Only 2 big boys that matter out there on the field....Roddy & Julio....you remember Julio don't you ?

yea I do. hes a monster, but that don't matter when your scary as QB shook back there in the pocket and dumping it down to the backs the whole game. Ol chicken pastry arm boy.

yea I do. hes a monster, but that don't matter when your scary as QB shook back there in the pocket and dumping it down to the backs the whole game. Ol chicken pastry arm boy.

Was that a dump off when he hit Roddy white for a 65 yard bomb out of his own end zone ? You do know what 65 yards is right ?

The Browns have a Week 4 bye and I have a terrible feeling they might be 0-3.

@ Pitt
New Orleans
Baltimore

Bengals finish 12-4.

Texans sneak into the playoffs at 9-7

Bengals vs Texans Round 3.

Dalton overthrows AJ Green in the endzone for a backbreaking loss :D @RKO2004
When you say round 3 do you mean the AFCCG or just the 3rd time in 4 years they play each other in the playoffs?

Chargers win the AFC West
Raiders win 7 games
This will be Jim Harbaugh's final year in SF

The Browns have a Week 4 bye and I have a terrible feeling they might be 0-3.

@ Pitt
New Orleans
Baltimore

Me too. :smile: Brutal way to start without Gordon. Pressure on Hoyer to perform well in those 3 games because calls for JFB will be loud if you start off 0-3.

Last edited:
Bengals finish 12-4.

When you say round 3 do you mean the AFCCG or just the 3rd time in 4 years they play each other in the playoffs?

Raiders win 7 games

I agree with two of those three.

Bengals finish 12-4.

Raiders win 7 games

You think Harbaugh is leaving after the season? If that happens :wow:

What's so scary about the Steelers and Ravens that make people chalk those two games up as L's already?

depends who is playing them. the browns with no josh gordon (potentially) makes it a tough fight IMO.

pitt will be better this year i think and playing @ Pitt...that's not easy for any team (except Thomas and company of course, right DMX? :tongue: )

This is the predictions thread....so I predict Josh Gordon will end up being suspended two games at the most.

The second hand smoke case really works in his favor. One of the samples was barely above the limit to test positive, the other was below. It seems ridiculous because I think we all know Gordon was probably high as **** the whole time, and still probably is at this very moment, but he has a damn good case with those two samples.

Back
Top Bottom