NFL Week 10 in Review...

Status
Not open for further replies.
im watching the panthers and niners game back ; currently through the 1st half

unless Cam miraculously turns things around in the 2nd , anyone saying he had a great game needs to take his **** out of their mouth . dudes missing wide open receivers and threw a terrible interception

edit -- just finished watching the game . he calmed down in the 2nd and had a few big 3rd down throws , but by no means a spectacular performance

Alex Smith by NO MEANS has the skills or potential that Cam has at QB , but objectively speaking this was a very "Alex Smith" like performance . had a modest stat line, made several very questionable throws , stuck to the short/intermediate throwing game (other than the one incomplete pass to Olsen along the left sideline) , and made sure not to mess things up or do too much

Last edited:
^ thank you son.

Cam isn't bad but every year we here about his potential and he gets a pass. Is KC going 9-0 with Cam? Maybe. Is Carolina going 6-3 with Smith? Maybe.

Don't know how you can't see the similarities. Defenses go out and win the game, Alex and Cam have to go out and not **** the bed. I've seen Cam make some great plays, I've seen some throws and decisions that would make me break my TV if I was a Carolina fan.

Why does kaepernick get a pass because of his recievers. Even though they are decent. While cam gets called out while having arguably the worst receivers in the L

LOL. Miami is pathetic. -From a Vikings fan.

AH the classic 4th & 28.

miami did THAT a) versus tampa, b) coming off a long week to prepare?

:lol:

i'll allow it :pimp:

Last edited:
When Cam was putting up big numbers and the defense was losing at the end of game, people blamed him.
Now he's managing the game better with and the defense is dominating, people blame Cam for not putting big numbers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why does kaepernick get a pass because of his recievers. Even though they are decent. While cam gets called out while having arguably the worst receivers in the L

huh ? Kap was straight GABBAGE yesterday

Im not saying only this week. but every single week he puts up mediocre at best numbers and its always the same excuse from 49er fans

miami did THAT a) versus tampa, b) coming off a long week to prepare?

:lol:

i'll allow it :pimp:

Did I read the stat correctly; Dolphins only had 2 rushing yards all night? :lol:

Jets had a damn good BYE. Dolphins and Bills losing is always pleasant. Wildcard wise, Chargers, Bengals, and Titans lost (and lost Locker for the season).

Last edited:
This thing with Kaepernick is gonna swing too far the other way and once he has a good game everyone will be like "Told you so!" yet again...

He's a good player.  He's in his second year starting and having a down stretch, it's nbd.  Plus Greg Roman isn't exactly letting him loose out there.

This thing with Kaepernick is gonna swing too far the other way and once he has a good game everyone will be like "Told you so!" yet again...

He's a good player.  He's in his second year starting and having a down stretch, it's nbd.  Plus Greg Roman isn't exactly letting him loose out there.
Glad to see there is at least 1 open and honest Seahawks fan on here.  We need more like you champ, keep up the good work. 

yea cause when he tried to at the beginning of the season it wasn't working aside from the green bay game.  since week 3 he's only had over 25 attempts once.  had to get back to the ground and pound

against a strong front 7 with pass rushers though ? for the most part he's look incompetent against teams built like Carolina , Seattle , and the Rams

Last edited:
Glad to see there is at least 1 open and honest Seahawks fan on here.  We need more like you champ, keep up the good work. 

Thanks champ, glad to see you've calmed down after yesterday. Took some deep breaths and listened to "song cry" or whatever it is that you do.

Prez T-

You're right that he hasn't really played well against a top defense yet. Sometimes when guys are used to perfect protection they struggle when the pocket breaks down (Tom Brady). Plus he needs to learn to anticipate his receivers.

Thanks champ, glad to see you've calmed down after yesterday. Took some deep breaths and listened to "song cry" or whatever it is that you do.
I'm always calm champ, but thanks for caring.  You can be alright when you want to be. 
against a strong front 7 with pass rushers though ? for the most part he's look incompetent against teams built like Carolina , Seattle , and the Rams
Kaep was 15/23 for 167 yards and 2 touchdowns against the Rams this year.  You call that incompetent??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom