NFL Week 11 In Review...

That's seriously the argument that you dudes are going to use? ("We beat the same teams you did"). Seriously? Have you dudes wathced you own team's games? Eli STILL looks like crap. You barely beat a Raider's team with Terelle Pryor starting at QB. Beat us by only 8 points when our offense was completely out of wack. That game against the Vikings was probably the worst football game i've seen in my life. Y'all got it, though. Y'all making a push for the playoffs :lol: Y'all got it. Of course your pass D has looked good these past 4 games. Look who they've gone against.

Last edited:
- special salute to mmg. Called out chester all week for not posting when his teams lost then didnt post when his team lost. A1 troll job.

Look at you running in here with your sideways / soft little comments. You have to be light skinned, ol drake boy.

Sorry I wasn't the first one in here posting :rolleyes

I was posting in the NFL thread, if you weren't banned for trollin you might have seen that.

But hey, good luck next week vs the giants, I really see you guys pulling the upset :

No need to apologize. no one is obligated to post in ST, but if you're gonna call someone out...just sayin.
And you posted after the texans game. And have been noticeably absent for alot of games this season, coincidentally all losses. :nerd:
Only reason i notice because last year you posted like you were on commission, until you retired and you know...

Why are you dudes hating on the Giants so hard? The past few weeks their defense has been really good, they got their running game back and their whole team just looks confident as hell right now. Complete 180 from the beginning of the year.

That's seriously the argument that you dudes are going to use? ("We beat the same teams you did"). Seriously? Have you dudes wathced you own team's games? Eli STILL looks like crap. You barely beat a Raider's team with Terelle Pryor starting at QB. Beat us by only 8 points when our offense was completely out of wack. That game against the Vikings was probably the worst football game i've seen in my life. Y'all got it, though. Y'all making a push for the playoffs :lol: Y'all got it. Of course your pass D has looked good these past 4 games. Look who they've gone against.

I can't tell if you're being serious?

If we're beating the same teams, yours holds more weight because its your team? Oh ok, that makes a lot of sense.

Our defense has been solid all year. They had rough games because the offense averaged 3-5 turnovers in our first few games and the defense was on the field for 45+ minutes.

Eagles aren't impressive, Giants aren't impressive but lets not act like your team has been anything above the Giants.

One game over .500, won their first Division game in Week 9, and won a game at home in 400+ days and all of a sudden they are Holier Than Thou. Kill this noise please.

But you barely beat this team but you barley beat that team. :lol: last time I checked it still counts as W's

Last edited:
:lol:

some people watch the game(s) at a bar on select weekends

Last edited:

The offense has been a work in progress and still continues to be with the inconsistent offensive line, although they've looked better lately and more in sync.

The Vikings game was the game needed to get out of the hump, they were win-less at that point.

The defense is 11th against the pass and 10th against the run and has been solid all year long despite the inconsistent pass rush (which seems to be getting a bit healthier lately).

After 10 weeks the Giants have slowly developed a run game which has helped Eli a lot. Every game is a must win for them at this point, but to downplay W's in the NFL is foolish, especially when the defense has only allowed two touchdowns the past 4 weeks (with one being a turnover by special teams) vs Oakland....whom did absolutely nothing after that.

Giants miraculously are in the race again, winning the next two would become a huge deal. They can't afford to lose more than 1 game the rest of the way at this point.

Last edited:
How you win a game matters. I know it's cool to say that W's are W's but they're simply not. Last year, when the Texans were looking shaky against teams that they should have been blowing out, we were all saying that they would fall on thier face against the big dogs. Their fans were saying the exact same thing (A W is A W). We saw how that ended.

Maybe the Giants will make a playoff push. Maybe i'm completely wrong. I just feel like thier last 4 games aren't enough to make that conclusion. We will all see.

RGIII had a bad game. It happens. He was coming off two good performances and he didnt keep it going. I'm still riding with him. Not having Jordan Reed hurt his comfort level when he needed to make plays passing from the pocket.

Alfred Morris still putting in work despite a putrid offensive line.

Skins Defense is the Worst in the League. No pass rush + no physical defensive Backs. Mix that with inconsistent QB play and you get 3-7. I think it's safe to say the 7 game winning streak last year was flukish. Pains me to say that :smh:

Niners got hosed on that call. But what happened to that 400+ yd Kap? Dude cant even break 200 yards anymore? Luckily they have an elite defense to help carry that below average offense.

How you win a game matters. I know it's cool to say that W's are W's but they're simply not. Last year, when the Texans were looking shaky against teams that they should have been blowing out, we were all saying that they would fall on thier face against the big dogs. Their fans were saying the exact same thing (A W is A W). We saw how that ended.

Maybe the Giants will make a playoff push. Maybe i'm completely wrong. I just feel like thier last 4 games aren't enough to make that conclusion. We will all see.

So by your logic (how you win is better than a win)

Eagles suck because they blew a 24 point lead and almost lost it at home down the stretch?

- The difference between Andre and Dez is one player is 10 year vet whose done every thing for his team, whether it's being a great off the field charitable guy, continuously restructuring his contract, taking a backseat to other guys, or overall just being a professional. The other has been a problem going back to his college years, and even through great play, has made it painfully easy to keep the cameras on him. If people mention Andre as being "diva like", you haven't seen enough of him, and are more inclined to watch all 6 hours of 1st Take.

Saying dez has been a "problem" actually kind of shows that you buy into media sensationalism. Dez had the misfortune of being heavily/unjustly scrutinized and getting into alot of minor issues (saggin pants, jewlery loan, etc). And you can tell it was just from being young, immature. He was suspended for a whole year for failing to disclose. Wasn't wrong inherently. Everything aside from the stuff with his mom was just ticky tacky.

Anyway sint then he's ben everything you describe of AJ. Great teammate, plays hurt, professional. If anything with the audio that came out dez is more of a professional. Aj barked at his qb, left the field, then told reporters [ i have to play out my contract, can't do anything about it] :lol:

Dez didn't do any of that :pimp:.

Though me using the word problem was probably a stretch, I don't need to buy into sensationalism, as I can just watch the Dallas games and remember his college games (or lack there of games because of his suspension). When everyone know's Dre and Dez's reputation, that's how they can get treated differently. Dre set himself up nicely, while Dez dug a hole for himself early on, so even when he is doing something good, he'll get criticized cause they know the foregone conclusion that something bad will happen (sounds familiar). Plus, Romo has been having a good statistical year in relation to Dez. Schaub has been one if the worst QBs in the league. Add on to the fact that Dre mentioned the completely different feel of having Keenum in there vs Schaub, there's no reason to NOT show frustration.

:lol: you don't read. My whole point is dez's rep is trumped up. And even though you say you don't buy into sensationalism you clearly do. "The foregone conclusion is dez is bound to do something bad"? Oh so its a given with dez? almost sounds like you're wishing for it.

But you got it, not gonna argue. Its the brady vs cutler/dez leadership argument all over again.

I actually read this very clearly. What makes his rep trumped up? It not a figment of anyone's imagination, it's right there on there field. I'm just saying its a forgone conclusion, cause well, it eventually happens. Just like I didn't have to wish pick 6s on Schaub, I knew they were coming, cause that became his character. This is pretty funny, cause im actually giving Dez (and Romo) credit for being a very good player and being a guy who truly just wants to win games, yet you don't bother reading things and only look for arguments. Seems like that Texans bat signal you thought of was actually for yourself instead of Texans fans, as you rise from the dead more relating to the Texans than for the Cowboys. Funny how things come around.

LOL.

No need to apologize. no one is obligated to post in ST, but if you're gonna call someone out...just sayin.
And you posted after the texans game. And have been noticeably absent for alot of games this season, coincidentally all losses. :nerd:
Only reason i notice because last year you posted like you were on commission, until you retired and you know...

Makes no sense, Chester didn't post for over a week.

I didn't post for 9 hours.

Shoo fly.

The first post (of like 5 :lol:) you made calling out chester was monday. If they had a late game sunday.
You called him out when he hadn't posted 11-14 hours.

Good try.

starting 0-6 and looking as god awful as they did to now winning 4 straight and slowly lapping their division foes is nothing to discredit

Giants are playing well, world beaters no but that's not required in the division since we all can beat each other

So by your logic (how you win is better than a win)

Eagles suck because they blew a 24 point lead and almost lost it at home down the stretch?

Red*&*&& had two huge pass plays for TDs in the second half. One on a busted coverage, and the other on a badly played ball. Defense still held strong and finished the game. Not sure what you want me to say, :lol:

laugh.gif

some people watch the game(s) at a bar on select weekends
This.

Since when are people obligated to post on a sneaker forum when their team is playing.

Don't understand that mentality.
I used to camp at the computer on Sundays and comment on games but the last couple of years I really don't have much interest in doing so.

Just chill on the couch watching whatever game I want and sip on some XX.

NT has gravitated towards that mentality too...

We all getting old.  Used to have gameday threads for EVERY game.  Now its just for 49ers games. 
laugh.gif

Raiders- good win & can't believe we're in playoff hunt :rofl:

Ravens- I'm done w/fluko u a bum & don't deserve ya 100 mil contract smh

Failcons- matty melts suck & fraud like fluko not worth 100 mil either

Texans- clean house & shoulda known ya wasn't **** since signing Lechler ( he a jinx to playoffs since 02 lol)

Jets- god damn geno u suck feel like the biggest sucker in America thinking u guys will beat buffalo. Guess ima see who's worse fluko o geno Sanchez :smh: hope ed reed cook tho

Saints- good win. Always good shutting up sf fans

Gmen- good win streak. Hope y'all beat cowgirls next wk

Can't wait for tonites gm. Hope Steve smith & Cam go off & Carolina win #nice sleeper tm

Back
Top Bottom