NFL Week 12 In Review....

S4L

Post your observations from Week 12...

-Josh Mcdaniels=good O coordinator, horrible coach.

-Reggie Bush out there looking like he wasn't even ready to play.

-Will the Texans make the playoffs?

-Is there anybody that would take Rivers over Manning? I wouldn't but I can see it...

-Stevie Johnson should be ashamed of himself...

-The Oakland Raiders are back.

-Bears will be tough to beat at home with that defense.

S4L's Top 5...
1.Patriots
2.Jets
3.Eagles
4.Falcons
5.Bears

Post your observations from Week 12...

-Josh Mcdaniels=good O coordinator, horrible coach.

-Reggie Bush out there looking like he wasn't even ready to play.

-Is there anybody that would take Rivers over Manning? I wouldn't but I can see it...

-Stevie Johnson should be ashamed of himself...

-The Oakland Raiders are back.

-Bears will be tough to beat at home with that defense.

S4L's Top 5...
1.Patriots
2.Jets
3.Eagles
4.Falcons
5.Bears

• 9527.jpg

pimp.gif
    AF23
  •  
    24083.jpg

eek.gif

pimp.gif
     Who knew!?!?!?!?  Jacoby Ford is out there Killing!!!!
  • I can not support a snitch but DBowe is out there KILLING!
  • Chris Johnson  1500 yards away from his season goal with 5 games left #Leggoo (
    laugh.gif
    ) ...

• 9527.jpg

pimp.gif
    AF23
  •  
    24083.jpg

eek.gif

pimp.gif
     Who knew!?!?!?!?  Jacoby Ford is out there Killing!!!!
  • I can not support a snitch but DBowe is out there KILLING!
  • Chris Johnson  1500 yards away from his season goal with 5 games left #Leggoo (
    laugh.gif
    ) ...

Eagles
- We were out played in all facets by the Bears. Great gameplanning on their part, injuries are a $@+@@ but if you made it to the NFL you got to be at least decent (Joselio, Lindley in particular)
- that Vick interception turned the game COMPLETELY around, I think we woulda won if we had taken the lead
- gotta catch that TD Desean, quit being scared
30t6p3b.gif

- Any shot at the number 1 seed is pretty much gone, all hopes are on number 2 or at least a  home playoff game
- that field in Chicago is horse *!$%

Everyone else
- Aaron Rodgers was THAT close to having a clutch moment, but the special teams ruined it seconds later
30t6p3b.gif
I can't believe he has been so bad in close games (wins and losses, not individual numbers). Matt Ryan only had 4 incomplete passes
eek.gif
, home-field should be wrapped up for them with that cupcake schedule
frown.gif

- Bears played a GREAT game, kinda got comfortable with the lead but they were still able to hold on in the end. Cutler did work, props to him but yall schedule is brutal the rest of the way. 10-6 at best IMO
-
laugh.gif
at the ********, typical loss by them. Banks makes a play and an idiot blocks in the back, same @%$@ different day
- I think it's safe to say Dewayne Bowe is playing the best at wideout right now
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

-
laugh.gif
at Andre Johnson, bout time someone put that punk Finnegan on the ground. But..... SUSPEND HIS A_S for this week
happy.gif

-
indifferent.gif
at Steve Johnson, hero one week bum the next. Steelers and Jets keep winning games they are supposed to lose
tired.gif

- Reggie Bush isn't healthy yet.
roll.gif
at Roy Williams what a bum
- Tom Brady can go ahead and get his accpetance speech ready for the MVP trophy, Peyton
laugh.gif
time to stop protecting this guy like Favre. He deserves criticism for his poor play just like anyone else does, I don't care who was injured
- who woulda thought Peyton Hillis would be the best running back in the NFL this year
laugh.gif
 absolute BEAST, give that man an extension. Delhomme is HOT GARBAGE though
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Eagles
- We were out played in all facets by the Bears. Great gameplanning on their part, injuries are a $@+@@ but if you made it to the NFL you got to be at least decent (Joselio, Lindley in particular)
- that Vick interception turned the game COMPLETELY around, I think we woulda won if we had taken the lead
- gotta catch that TD Desean, quit being scared
30t6p3b.gif

- Any shot at the number 1 seed is pretty much gone, all hopes are on number 2 or at least a  home playoff game
- that field in Chicago is horse *!$%

Everyone else
- Aaron Rodgers was THAT close to having a clutch moment, but the special teams ruined it seconds later
30t6p3b.gif
I can't believe he has been so bad in close games (wins and losses, not individual numbers). Matt Ryan only had 4 incomplete passes
eek.gif
, home-field should be wrapped up for them with that cupcake schedule
frown.gif

- Bears played a GREAT game, kinda got comfortable with the lead but they were still able to hold on in the end. Cutler did work, props to him but yall schedule is brutal the rest of the way. 10-6 at best IMO
-
laugh.gif
at the ********, typical loss by them. Banks makes a play and an idiot blocks in the back, same @%$@ different day
- I think it's safe to say Dewayne Bowe is playing the best at wideout right now
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

-
laugh.gif
at Andre Johnson, bout time someone put that punk Finnegan on the ground. But..... SUSPEND HIS A_S for this week
happy.gif

-
indifferent.gif
at Steve Johnson, hero one week bum the next. Steelers and Jets keep winning games they are supposed to lose
tired.gif

- Reggie Bush isn't healthy yet.
roll.gif
at Roy Williams what a bum
- Tom Brady can go ahead and get his accpetance speech ready for the MVP trophy, Peyton
laugh.gif
time to stop protecting this guy like Favre. He deserves criticism for his poor play just like anyone else does, I don't care who was injured
- who woulda thought Peyton Hillis would be the best running back in the NFL this year
laugh.gif
 absolute BEAST, give that man an extension. Delhomme is HOT GARBAGE though
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

I doubt they'll be able to make it with this schedule. 

I still don't believe in them.

Andre  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

NFL
-3-4 teams give Peyton all kinds of problems
-The Colts offense line is
sick.gif

-Feel bad for Stevie Johnson
-See what happens when you run the ball Bears...
-Cortland is a piece of crap
-Chargers making that Nov/Dec run as always

Originally Posted by S4L3

I doubt they'll be able to make it with this schedule. 

I still don't believe in them.

Andre  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

NFL
-3-4 teams give Peyton all kinds of problems
-The Colts offense line is
sick.gif

-Feel bad for Stevie Johnson
-See what happens when you run the ball Bears...
-Cortland is a piece of crap
-Chargers making that Nov/Dec run as always

frown.gif
... gotta play better ... who cares if reggie drops passes, falls while running routes, no protection ... the picks are still on you ... step it up
30t6p3b.gif
... season started off well and now ...
frown.gif
... looking like you're going to back into the playoffs at 9-7
- Peyton Hillis is a beast ... ran thru that boy like it was nothing
laugh.gif

-Pats are looking good
30t6p3b.gif

-Jets just find a way
-The giants will be fine when they get healthy
-Vick has come a long way but i def. saw a lack of touch on quite a few passes ... can't do anything about ints from a tip
-Matt Ryan likes playing @ home
-The bears are a contender if Jay protects the ball ... it's that simple
-McDaniels
laugh.gif
... i wanted the rams to lose ... they need AJ Green ... spygate confirmed !!!! i'll leave it at that ...
-Rivers will get his first MVP ... that kid can throw the ball at any angle ... looks silly @ times but he gets the job done
-Buffalo let the steelers off the hook
-lol @ favre jumping up and down like he won the superbowl after he ran for that first down late in the game
-BOWE is out there killing ... ever since the colts game dude has been on a tear ... playing like i thought he would after his rookie year
-AJ 2 game suspension ? either way
laugh.gif
@ how he mollywhopped cortland ... comments on youtube were hilarious

Bum(s) of the week - Josh McDaniels ... you can't win so you resort to old tatics.... taping walkthroughs ... pathetic ... FAIL ... but Steve Johnson takes the cake ... 5 drops on the day .... the game winner ... i mean the potential game winning catch that he dropped ... you got people celebrating a win, teammates ... and then your team has to call a timeout b/c the play clock runs down b/c everyone was ready to run the next play ... and then that tweet after ... c'mon son
indifferent.gif

frown.gif
... gotta play better ... who cares if reggie drops passes, falls while running routes, no protection ... the picks are still on you ... step it up
30t6p3b.gif
... season started off well and now ...
frown.gif
... looking like you're going to back into the playoffs at 9-7
- Peyton Hillis is a beast ... ran thru that boy like it was nothing
laugh.gif

-Pats are looking good
30t6p3b.gif

-Jets just find a way
-The giants will be fine when they get healthy
-Vick has come a long way but i def. saw a lack of touch on quite a few passes ... can't do anything about ints from a tip
-Matt Ryan likes playing @ home
-The bears are a contender if Jay protects the ball ... it's that simple
-McDaniels
laugh.gif
... i wanted the rams to lose ... they need AJ Green ... spygate confirmed !!!! i'll leave it at that ...
-Rivers will get his first MVP ... that kid can throw the ball at any angle ... looks silly @ times but he gets the job done
-Buffalo let the steelers off the hook
-lol @ favre jumping up and down like he won the superbowl after he ran for that first down late in the game
-BOWE is out there killing ... ever since the colts game dude has been on a tear ... playing like i thought he would after his rookie year
-AJ 2 game suspension ? either way
laugh.gif
@ how he mollywhopped cortland ... comments on youtube were hilarious

Bum(s) of the week - Josh McDaniels ... you can't win so you resort to old tatics.... taping walkthroughs ... pathetic ... FAIL ... but Steve Johnson takes the cake ... 5 drops on the day .... the game winner ... i mean the potential game winning catch that he dropped ... you got people celebrating a win, teammates ... and then your team has to call a timeout b/c the play clock runs down b/c everyone was ready to run the next play ... and then that tweet after ... c'mon son
indifferent.gif

now that AJ is gone i dont know how likely that is...
What do you mean hes gone? I haven't heard any news from the league about it...

-Been trying to tell yall about Tramon Williams this year... Roddy white 5 catches for 49 yards.  Roddy had no opportunities down field.

-Packers D forgot how to tackle yesterday, how can you let Jason Snelling take a 3rd and 9 dump off for a first down squeezing through 3 defenders???

-Packers run game - Non existent, John Kuhn needed to get on the field more in short yardage... Missed on at least 3 3rd and 1 plays.

-Hilarious that people point out the fumble in the middle of the game as why GB lost and saying Rodgers "choked"... A choke would have been not leading the 80 something yard drive with 4 minutes left to tie the game, and not converting 2 4th downs in the process.

-Daryn Colledge needs to go.  This guy is a false start or a missed block waiting to happen.  No excuse not being able to block Peria Jerry who was caught off guard on Rodgers check to QB sneak (the play before the fumble btw.)... Jerry was still on one knee when the ball was snapped.
indifferent.gif

-GB needs to put their pants back on and start a new hot streak vs the 49ers this week.  If there was a game we could lose and be okay in the last month and a half of the season it was vs the Falcons.

-Kick off team gave away the game in the end... Big return with a 15 yd PF tacked onto the end... You cant just give Ryan the ball on the 50 with a minute left to play at the Georgia Dome in a tie ball game.

-Andre Johnson did what every other WR in the league wants to do to that clown Finnegan.  Hopefully his punishment isn't too severe.

-Jamal Charles is averaging better than 6 YPC since he showed up.  Love watching that guy run the ball.

-SF vs AZ tonight? Ill be watching Jeopardy off my DVR instead, thanks.

-Still not ready to crown the Bears... Waiting on that Denny Greene moment that could be coming any week.  Defense looks really good right now but I cant put any stock at all in Cutler and that IMO trash offense.

-Dwayne Bowe
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Randy's record coulda been in trouble if he was beasting like this earlier in the season... Hell he could still reach it now if he keeps playing the way he is.

-Roy Williams
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
The one time I want yall to win this guy coughs it up on his way to the endzone... TAKE A KNEE ROY.
mad.gif
mad.gif

-My make-a-wish would be to sit up in the booth with Gus Johnson for a game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

now that AJ is gone i dont know how likely that is...
What do you mean hes gone? I haven't heard any news from the league about it...

-Been trying to tell yall about Tramon Williams this year... Roddy white 5 catches for 49 yards.  Roddy had no opportunities down field.

-Packers D forgot how to tackle yesterday, how can you let Jason Snelling take a 3rd and 9 dump off for a first down squeezing through 3 defenders???

-Packers run game - Non existent, John Kuhn needed to get on the field more in short yardage... Missed on at least 3 3rd and 1 plays.

-Hilarious that people point out the fumble in the middle of the game as why GB lost and saying Rodgers "choked"... A choke would have been not leading the 80 something yard drive with 4 minutes left to tie the game, and not converting 2 4th downs in the process.

-Daryn Colledge needs to go.  This guy is a false start or a missed block waiting to happen.  No excuse not being able to block Peria Jerry who was caught off guard on Rodgers check to QB sneak (the play before the fumble btw.)... Jerry was still on one knee when the ball was snapped.
indifferent.gif

-GB needs to put their pants back on and start a new hot streak vs the 49ers this week.  If there was a game we could lose and be okay in the last month and a half of the season it was vs the Falcons.

-Kick off team gave away the game in the end... Big return with a 15 yd PF tacked onto the end... You cant just give Ryan the ball on the 50 with a minute left to play at the Georgia Dome in a tie ball game.

-Andre Johnson did what every other WR in the league wants to do to that clown Finnegan.  Hopefully his punishment isn't too severe.

-Jamal Charles is averaging better than 6 YPC since he showed up.  Love watching that guy run the ball.

-SF vs AZ tonight? Ill be watching Jeopardy off my DVR instead, thanks.

-Still not ready to crown the Bears... Waiting on that Denny Greene moment that could be coming any week.  Defense looks really good right now but I cant put any stock at all in Cutler and that IMO trash offense.

-Dwayne Bowe
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Randy's record coulda been in trouble if he was beasting like this earlier in the season... Hell he could still reach it now if he keeps playing the way he is.

-Roy Williams
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
The one time I want yall to win this guy coughs it up on his way to the endzone... TAKE A KNEE ROY.
mad.gif
mad.gif

-My make-a-wish would be to sit up in the booth with Gus Johnson for a game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

- That is how the Jets SHOULD be beating these bad teams.

- Colts and Chargers will both win the division. Chargers are hot and will make it over the Cheifs, and the Colts have the Raiders/Cowboys/Titans 2x who have no quarterback.

- First and 2nd place in the AFC East could make a huge difference in the first round between home field advantage and playing either SD or the Colts on the road
sick.gif

- Giants are completely depleted on offense with only Boss and a double teamed Mario, but thankfully the Giants D finally stopped playing conservatively and brought the pressure, and Eli led the offense down the fieldand didn't turn the ball over (should've had 3 TD's if Boss didn't play stupid to start). They have to split the next two games at worst, but the Eagles and GB games are the most important, just get healthy.

- Hopefully people finally stop sleeping on the Saints, they are a team capable of beating any opponent if they make the playoffs (at home or on the road).

- That is how the Jets SHOULD be beating these bad teams.

- Colts and Chargers will both win the division. Chargers are hot and will make it over the Cheifs, and the Colts have the Raiders/Cowboys/Titans 2x who have no quarterback.

- First and 2nd place in the AFC East could make a huge difference in the first round between home field advantage and playing either SD or the Colts on the road
sick.gif

- Giants are completely depleted on offense with only Boss and a double teamed Mario, but thankfully the Giants D finally stopped playing conservatively and brought the pressure, and Eli led the offense down the fieldand didn't turn the ball over (should've had 3 TD's if Boss didn't play stupid to start). They have to split the next two games at worst, but the Eagles and GB games are the most important, just get healthy.

- Hopefully people finally stop sleeping on the Saints, they are a team capable of beating any opponent if they make the playoffs (at home or on the road).

--How fitting that Leslie Frazier gets his first win against the ********.....
laugh.gif

--Last week it was Ben Roethlisberger, this week it was Finnegan............I love it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--Soldier Field has got to be the worst field to play on in the league, field is terrible.

--Vernon Davis should have at least 2 touchdowns tonight.

--Can't win 'em all Vick, but you had a solid game.

--Neither the Packers or Colts have a run game which is costing them now.

I can not support a snitch but DBowe is out there KILLING!

Info on this??

--Thanks Gunna.

--How fitting that Leslie Frazier gets his first win against the ********.....
laugh.gif

--Last week it was Ben Roethlisberger, this week it was Finnegan............I love it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--Soldier Field has got to be the worst field to play on in the league, field is terrible.

--Vernon Davis should have at least 2 touchdowns tonight.

--Can't win 'em all Vick, but you had a solid game.

--Neither the Packers or Colts have a run game which is costing them now.

I can not support a snitch but DBowe is out there KILLING!

Info on this??

--Thanks Gunna.

If the 49ers win tonight, they will be 4-7 and one game back of the division lead.
sick.gif

What a brutal Monday Night game.

If the 49ers win tonight, they will be 4-7 and one game back of the division lead.
sick.gif

What a brutal Monday Night game.

Info on this??
“My rookie year, we were playing in San Diego. You hear stories about groupies hanging out in hotel lobbies, but some of my teammates had it set up so there was a girl in every room. “The older guys get on MySpace and Facebook a week before we go to a city; when a pretty one writes back, they arrange to fly her in three or four days in advance. They call it importing. Younger guys don’t have the money to do it. “Anyway, these girls had the whole top floor. They know everything about us — first and last names, sisters and brothers, salary. This one girl was talking to me like she’d known me for years. ‘Hey, D-Bowe, how’s Grandma?’  I’m like, “How do you know my grandma?â€

Back
Top Bottom