NFL Week 12 In Review....

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

how many championships since they got caught?
zero, and a lucky catch from completing the greatest season ever, wether or not they cheated against the jets, 
 woulda of won it a year after that if Brady doesn't tear his ACL. 

but that wasn't what i was getting at, I was saying that they've proved that they didn't need the camcorder to win games in the NFL, and Brady has been playing even better this year than in almost every other year. 

zero, and a lucky catch from completing the greatest season ever, wether or not they cheated against the jets, 

but that wasn't what i was getting at, I was saying that they've proved that they didn't need the camcorder to win games in the NFL, and Brady has been playing even better this year than in almost every other year. 

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

49ers best underrated team in the NFL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We coming for that number #1 spot!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rams>49ers

and I'd say the Browns or the Lions are the best underrated team.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

49ers best underrated team in the NFL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We coming for that number #1 spot!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rams>49ers

and I'd say the Browns or the Lions are the best underrated team.

3 championships won by 3..

not saying they aren't a good team.. not saying they aren't well coached.. but when you have such a small margin, it's hard not to ask what if

not saying they aren't a good team.. not saying they aren't well coached.. but when you have such a small margin, it's hard not to ask what if

i'd take 3 Wins by a combined 9 points then loosing by a combined 9 or not even appearing in a Super bowl ever. 

i'd take 3 Wins by a combined 9 points then loosing by a combined 9 or not even appearing in a Super bowl ever. 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

tired of hearing this. They shoulda blew the Giants out then if they wanted to avoid a lucky catch.

tired of hearing this. They shoulda blew the Giants out then if they wanted to avoid a lucky catch.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

it was a unstoppable force vs. an immovable object which created a stalemate for most of the time, so that game came down to who could catch the most breaks, and it happened to be the Giants

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

it was a unstoppable force vs. an immovable object which created a stalemate for most of the time, so that game came down to who could catch the most breaks, and it happened to be the Giants

i meant from the perspective of one of the 3 teams that lost to the pats.. who wouldn't take 3 super bowl wins by 3 points?

i meant from the perspective of one of the 3 teams that lost to the pats.. who wouldn't take 3 super bowl wins by 3 points?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hogan vs Andre?

I don't even want to comment on how asinine the NFL is with their 25k fine on James. I'm honestly beginning to hate this league

Hogan vs Andre?

I don't even want to comment on how asinine the NFL is with their 25k fine on James. I'm honestly beginning to hate this league

Back
Top Bottom