NFL Week 12 In Review...

Serious question: What teams are the 'class of the NFC.'?

When you really break it down, you can make the case for every team in the NFC that has a winning record of 8-3 or above isn't legit.

You can make the case that Green Bay hasn't played anyone. But then who does that leave? Eagles have benefited from huge ST's plays that can't be relied on for the remainder of the season; Dallas clearly still has serious flaws on defense that are masked by ball/clock control of the offense; Arizona's fundamentally flawed at QB; Seattle can be inconsistent offensively/defensively; Detroit has issues on offense, and their defense doesn't look as dominant prior to this past week.

There are no NE's/Denver's in the NFC. I think each person can make a legitimate case going either way for anyone of those teams listed above being contenders/pretenders.

There is no class of the NFC. There are a bunch of teams that may or may not make the playoffs that are very close overall... All inconsistent and missing pieces.

Yes, the Packers are a good bet because of ARod but there are reasons for and against all these teams.

To me I have least faith probably in Lions and Eagles in terms of actually being able to make a SB run.

The Packers are the only team I would put my money on.

Arizona's defense is for real but Drew Stanton... Iono.

Still don't expect **** from the Cowboys until I see different.

Eagles got Mark Sanchez.

The Lions are the Lions.

Seattle, maybe if Lynch and the defense carries them again.

I trust Seattle and San Fran in the playoffs where the style of play suits them. I think the Cowboys are legit and could finally break through. They can play on the road and have handled adversity pretty well so far. Packers have the best QB in the world and there's always a chance he could go on one of those runs and get them to the big game.

I have faith in those NFC teams. Everyone else...IDK.

Last edited:
The 9ers offense has not been all over the place. It has been consistently bad. The only game where it came alive was the rams game on monday night. But they do have the same record they had at this point last season. Every week is a playoff game rite now with the stagnant offense.

Talbert

Back
Top Bottom