NFL Week 13 In Review....

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

if i remember correctly i did see d'angelo hall drop an easy int

brandonb2005 wrote:

--As it stands right now Deangelo Hall didn't embarrass himself during the game against the Jets, but I still have some more tape to review so I will give a better update later on.

O! but he did!

Talks all that %#** during the week, then has a Carlos Rogers (on the ********) moment.
30t6p3b.gif

Dude drops a sure pick, then celebrates because he got a pass defelection that could have been a pick 6.

Well there we have it folks, from the mouths of 2 different people's accounts.  That makes 3 weeks straight since I've been keeping track of this streak that Deangelo Hall has managed to embarrass himself, time and time again.  If I would have keeping track of this streak prior, I'm quite sure this streak by Deangelo Hall might have lasted longer than the streak of former University of Miami players in the NFL scoring touchdowns. 

And in the middle of those 3 straight weeks you're talking about, he managed to pick up NFC Defensive Player of the Week.  Your hate is blatant (and consitent)...even when there is NOTHING there.  
laugh.gif

Yea, he had a drop yesterday....but he also played well.  Josh Wilson, on the other hand....

Jets
-Solid, needed win. However, we shouldn't have had to wait until the 4th quarter to put points up against the 'Skins.
-Sanchez getting it done yet again in the 4th quarter 
pimp.gif

grin.gif
-The TD to Holmes might have been the upstart to the rest of our season.
-Hopefully Greene continues his running, we'll need it the rest of the way.
-Whatchu know about Aaron Maybin!?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Rest of the league
-Garrett
laugh.gif

-I expected the Giants to lose, but not put up the fight that they did. Awesome game.
-If Tebow can beat the Pats
30t6p3b.gif
, as long as he follows Jesus, he will win.
-Eagles
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I almost forgot to give props to Carson Palmer getting 150 yards and 2 touchdowns after it was 34-0.  Job well done Carson, nobody will look at your stats and think you still suck. 
pimp.gif

While I can agree with the criticisms lobbied at the Raiders for their weekend's abysmal performance, I can't agree with Carson "still sucking." He's had what? Two bad games since he's been in a Raider uniform. Are we really going to count the Chiefs matchup? One of which was on a week's worth of preparation out of retirement against the Broncos? And then this Miami game?

Where were you last weekend when he repeatedly drove the field against the Bears great defense. Or the week before where he sliced up the Vikings in the Metrodome. Or the week before that where he flat out embarrassed SD. Ask those guys if he "still sucks."

You can't talk about the bad as if there's no good. That's called hating and you're better than that.

Originally Posted by jc619er

And Tebow, I love watching this movie play out. I love seeing the underdog keep winning. I hope he keeps it going. I will be rooting for him every week no matter what. And I know people say he's a crappy QB and not worth starting and all that but leading your team to victory with 202 yards passing, 2 TDs, no INTs, 13 yards rushing and only one fumbles looks like a good QB performance to me.

I understand he's playing well down the stretch but everyone on the planet seems to dismiss the defense and Willis playing very well as not contributing at all.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by CP1708

I almost forgot to give props to Carson Palmer getting 150 yards and 2 touchdowns after it was 34-0.  Job well done Carson, nobody will look at your stats and think you still suck. 
pimp.gif

While I can agree with the criticisms lobbied at the Raiders for their weekend's abysmal performance, I can't agree with Carson "still sucking." He's had what? Two bad games since he's been in a Raider uniform. Are we really going to count the Chiefs matchup? One of which was on a week's worth of preparation out of retirement against the Broncos? And then this Miami game?

Where were you last weekend when he repeatedly drove the field against the Bears great defense. Or the week before where he sliced up the Vikings in the Metrodome. Or the week before that where he flat out embarrassed SD. Ask those guys if he "still sucks."

You can't talk about the bad as if there's no good. That's called hating and you're better than that.

Oh I was here, I just didn't know hyping beating Caleb Haniey with 6 FG's was reason to jump up and down.  The 3 picks Hainey threw might have helped. 

Didn't Tebow light up the Minny D, and I should be impressed that Carson did too? 

And San Diego, they embarrass themselves. 

What you are doin, is what Bengal fans did for a decade.  I'm not tryin to be a Richard here, just think about that some.  Ya'll backin a dude that is perma 8-8 type QB.  Great one day, garbage the next.  I know you want him to do well, you will back him til you no longer see him in a Raider uni, but trust, it's bad what's comin to you all guys.  He's going to be a waste of your future draft picks.  He doesn't deserve your love bro, and I been callin it since the second I heard 1st, and 2nd round picks. 
tired.gif

That was the Bengals worst game that I can remember since the Thanksgiving game against the Jets last year. 
sick.gif

Must win against Houston Sunday.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Also, Jay Cutler = Top 5 QB. No QB has less weapons and talent to work with.  Shaky O-Line no play-makers at receiver, shaky O-Line, plays in a place that isn't exactly QB friendly guy has been great all year, he just doesn't put up gaudy numbers to get the credit he deserves.  Sad to see the Bears aren't even going to make the playoffs when they might have been the 2nd best team in the league with Jay.

Been saying this. Put cutler on the cowboys or the cardinals, etc etc and you would all see this. Lovie smith and matt forte have both been dealing with the ineptitude of jerry angelo since theyve been here. I anybody needa to go in chicago, its him

anyway, heres to hoping the bears can sneak into the nfc playoffs somehow and than get cutler/forte back and go on a playoff run??
pimp.gif

Cowboys are overated, broncos wll upset the packers in the sb. Watch
laugh.gif

-As a Jets fan I still cannot stand Sanchez and Schotty......Aaron Maybin tho
pimp.gif
Making use of a second chance
-I was at the Giants game and I found it funny how they complain about getting no calls, yet they were raping Jermichael Finley all night, good game anyway.
-If I had Roddy White, Julio Jones, and Michael Turner then I would look 10x better than Aaron Rodgers
-I can't talk smack about Alex Smith anymore, I mean, he was a #1 overall pick right?
laugh.gif

-I knew I should have said it WEEKS ago but my prediction might come true: everyone in the NFC East is just gonna beat each other up to a 8-8, 9-7 record at best
-Jason Garrett
laugh.gif

-What Tebow is doing is really special, but we must enjoy it NOW while it LASTS
-Why is Indianapolis even THINKING about releasing Peyton? Why are they acting like players like him come around often? Forget drafting Luck, they need to man-up, draft a player that will help the team now, and just go out and win.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Look at this bum. Look at his %%#*%@% face. If this idiot doesn't hold on a PICK 6 we most likely win the game. #*** this bum. Get well soon Grimes. Deion please walk through that door.

dunta-robinson-mugjpg-780f5f408d197262_large.jpg
"PAY HIM RICK!!!"

Even the punter got hurt but we aint tripin, let the good times roll.
pimp.gif

I was in class this afternoon and it finally hit me how impressive Rodgers game winning drive was. Thats how much im used to his play.

I promise I will never complain about anything sports related for my teams as long as he is playing. Whether its the Bucks doing what they always do, the Brewers going back to suck mode, or the Badgers falling off the map. Rodgers is that player that comes by once like never and somehow hes on my team. I am grateful 
pimp.gif

Every so often I think about the Vikings fans 2 years ago throwing Favre in our face saying "business as usual" and "I dont understand why people think the Packers are good" and "you got Rodgers but we have Favre, your old qaurterback omgz thats so funny sucks for you"  
laugh.gif

18-0 business as usual 
pimp.gif

Speaking of the Vikings, why is everyone talking about the Packers getting everything in their favor when that tight end named Rudolph I think his name was did the same thing as Jennings?

Im bracing myself for hate to grow and excuses to come in for why we dont lose.

------------

Rest of the League

Go Tim Tebow

nahhh bro rudolph caught that pass over the cb's head & had control the ENTIRE TIME jennings go handed a gift from the nfl refs

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

if i remember correctly i did see d'angelo hall drop an easy int

brandonb2005 wrote:
O! but he did!

Talks all that %#** during the week, then has a Carlos Rogers (on the ********) moment.
30t6p3b.gif

Dude drops a sure pick, then celebrates because he got a pass defelection that could have been a pick 6.

Well there we have it folks, from the mouths of 2 different people's accounts.  That makes 3 weeks straight since I've been keeping track of this streak that Deangelo Hall has managed to embarrass himself, time and time again.  If I would have keeping track of this streak prior, I'm quite sure this streak by Deangelo Hall might have lasted longer than the streak of former University of Miami players in the NFL scoring touchdowns. 

And in the middle of those 3 straight weeks you're talking about, he managed to pick up NFC Defensive Player of the Week.  Your hate is blatant (and consitent)...even when there is NOTHING there.  
laugh.gif

Yea, he had a drop yesterday....but he also played well.  Josh Wilson, on the other hand....

Listen champ, I'm going to tell you again just like I told you last week.  As far as I'm concerned that NFC Defensive Player of the Week award was given to Deangelo Hall to lift his spirits after a depressing showing at home against the Cowboys.  If you fully listened to his post game interview to myself and others that heard it, it was an obvious cry for help.  I honestly thought that might have been the last we saw of Deangelo Hall, not just on the field for games but just the very last that we ever saw Hall here on Earth in the flesh.  I felt sorry for Hall after hearing him say what he said, I thought he was going to take his life that night once he got home.  Good to see that didn't of course, so the following week the league decided to give Deangelo Hall a spirit booster by giving him the NFC Defensive Player of the Week in an attempt to let Hall know that evverything will be okay and that he has alot to live for.    

Back
Top Bottom