NFL Week 16 In Review...

Cowboys
-Hopefully we get Detroit in the first round then travel to SF instead of GB...we match up best with them

-I think we can score with ANYBODY...last 7 games Romo has thrown 18 tds to 2 picks(one off receivers hands)

-Baffles me how much cats just plain hate dallas..lol...Cant even talk football with NTers because the second you mention the Cowboys they attack you personally and state perceptions and no facts..

-Guess im one of the few cats that respects good football being played regardless if its a rival or not...sickening to see the nfc east hate towards dallas...

-I think the players and coaches are gonna vote Sean Lee in..dudes a stud

NFL
- I genuinely hope AD is straight...i think its a treat to watch him, and were lucky to have such a dominant force in our era.

- I listen to a cat named Tom Looney on the radio and every night he says "NFL fans, you just saw GB beat ____, can your fav team beat them"...answer is no..lol...scary what that boy Rogers is doing...

- Still not picking GB to repeat (Odds are just against them)

- Saw it somewhere else where someone said Cam= Bron..just bigger stronger faster than everyone else..so unfair..ROY easily..

-Brandon Jacobs too weak to talk that level of smack...get real

-CJ2K still got a stack this year....one of 15 cats to do it this year..but hes washed up right NT?

I think it is funny how Dallas fans are so quick to dismiss Detroit and see how they want to play them in the 1st round
laugh.gif
Stafford would pick that team apart right now and Romo would be shook having flashbacks of his meltdown last time playing them. I hope the Lions match up with Dallas so they can shut these clowns up.

I'm more worried about GMen playing at home more than anything..they have 4 home losses this year to LOSING teams, and with no run game the "low IQ" WR's need to help out Eli and catch some passes. Nicks has lacked confidence the past three weeks and missed some crucial passes.

However......the run game has shown slight improvement and have played more physical, so they need to establish that come next week.

#mybodyisready

i think all you silly dallas fans are forgetting that you have to actually beat the giants first before even thinking about who you'd be matched up against in the first round of the playoffs.

3 out of last 4 years it came down to us having to win last game of year to clinch division. So wish we could start locking stuff up earlier in the year.
W/e at least its NY this year not Philly, they can remain forever ringless.

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i think all you silly dallas fans are forgetting that you have to actually beat the giants first before even thinking about who you'd be matched up against in the first round of the playoffs.
lol..idk bout the rest but this silly dallas fan igged the giants matchup on purpose...not too concerned honestly..extreeeemely confident in Romo sunday night..see detroit in the wildcard 
pimp.gif

His team won and he wasn't wrong.

Rex Ryan needs to %@#*. Seriously. Dude makes matters 10x worse because of his mouth.

ur right..but Jacobs does this every week like he AD or Arian Foster or sumn..dude has legit sucked since the super bowl...even that year bradshaw came thru nd took his shine...

Rex has been and will continue to be a very good Defensive coach...Jacobs really has never did anything..mouth write checks that he plain cant cash

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Rex Ryan needs to %@#*. Seriously. Dude makes matters 10x worse because of his mouth.
Jacobs was hypocritical though, calling Rex disrespectful, but then calling him a "Disrespectful Bastard"
30t6p3b.gif

I honestly think the Jets won't make noise in the playoffs if they make it, and it's almost as if I don't even want them to. There needs to be A LOT of work done on this team, from players to coaching, and I'm afraid if we make the playoffs, those changes won't be made.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Jacobs was hypocritical though, calling Rex disrespectful, but then calling him a "Disrespectful Bastard"
30t6p3b.gif

I honestly think the Jets won't make noise in the playoffs if they make it, and it's almost as if I don't even want them to. There needs to be A LOT of work done on this team, from players to coaching, and I'm afraid if we make the playoffs, those changes won't be made.

Rex is the one who ran up to Jacobs poppin' off at the mouth after the game ended.  This was a long time coming for RR. 

I'm not rooting for/against neither the Giants nor the Cowboys because regardless of who makes it to the playoffs, they're gonna get spanked in the 1st round

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

really? their performance in a meaningless game with their backup QB says it all? oh.

Only meaningless games there are in the NFL are the ones played after clinching playoffs and home-field for all I care.  I guess momentum means nothing to that team? Putting on a show for your home crowd? Nah? 
nah...it didn't mean anything. everyone knew it was meaningless before kickoff. the only must win is next weekend.

putting on a show? nope. players don't care about that. momentum? with a week off between games momentum is built more in how well you practice during the week. practice well during the week, play well on sunday.

actually they didn't know the game was meaningless at kickoff.. wasn't until after the first drive.. and considering they played the rest of their starters except 1 throughout the remainder of the game i don't know if they really treated it like a 'meaningless game'

the 1 starter who didn't continue to play after the first series, had this happen:

http://www.sbnation.com/n...jury-hand-dallas-cowboys

considering that happened i don't get why other key players were still in the game... maybe a cowboys' fan can explain that one

REST OF THE LEAGUE:
- jerome simpson
eek.gif

- AP
30t6p3b.gif

- rodgers is just unreal

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Dudes still getting bent outta shape over S4L... Lames.

exactly.  dude trolls and has people up and arms giving him the reactions he wanted to get in the first place.

if no one responded and got angry and included his username in their thread titles and just ignored his posts that would be way more effective then getting mad at him.

personally i think his posts are funny

Originally Posted by bkmac

30t6p3b.gif

Rex is the one who ran up to Jacobs poppin' off at the mouth after the game ended.  This was a long time coming for RR. 

im not even mad at brandon jacobs one bit at all,  all the talking rex and the jets were doing this past week and the giants came out and did their thing.  i can't blame them for playing with a chip on their shoulder and being pissed off.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Only meaningless games there are in the NFL are the ones played after clinching playoffs and home-field for all I care.  I guess momentum means nothing to that team? Putting on a show for your home crowd? Nah? 
nah...it didn't mean anything. everyone knew it was meaningless before kickoff. the only must win is next weekend.

putting on a show? nope. players don't care about that. momentum? with a week off between games momentum is built more in how well you practice during the week. practice well during the week, play well on sunday.

actually they didn't know the game was meaningless at kickoff.. wasn't until after the first drive.. and considering they played the rest of their starters except 1 throughout the remainder of the game i don't know if they really treated it like a 'meaningless game'

the 1 starter who didn't continue to play after the first series, had this happen:

http://www.sbnation.com/n...jury-hand-dallas-cowboys

considering that happened i don't get why other key players were still in the game... maybe a cowboys' fan can explain that one
ok first series
laugh.gif

some teams dont pull starters. they just don't. i know we don't do that here in NE. it's annoying sometimes, but not every team does it. and im not saying the cowboys were like, "eff it let's mail it in." but the whole original point was that to judge the cowboys off a game that had no bearing on their season and a game in which their backup QB played isn't really a fair assessment. that's all. judge them after this coming sunday night.

Back
Top Bottom